4day hopper tickets

JanPrincess

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!!!
I'm looking for the best prices and the most convenient tickets for my next family vacation...so I have some questions:
1. I'm interested in the 4day hopper or 4day hopper plus tickets. But I have read some info that says that these tickets are for Florida residents only. I have been contacting Disney by e-mail and received different answers (some say yes other says no). I'm getting more confused when I'm trying to buy from other sites and they offer some tickets for US residents and some for International visitors. I'm from Puerto Rico, and in this case, I have no idea in which category I will be. This because some sites will charge the shipping as international and some don't (but each offer a different type of ticket).

2.Which site do you recommend to buy the tickets?

Thanks for your help!!!

We purchased a non-FL Resident 4 day hopper last year for my MIL directly from Disney online. I think it was around $200.00

It seems disneyworld.com is the only place you can buy the plain 4 day Park Hopper. If you buy it in advance, it's a good price.

Other online agencies have the 4 Day PH+. Check ticketmania and floridaorlandotickets.com and price check.

AAA also offers the 4-day park hopper at a discount to members, and at full-price to nonmembers. They also provide a pass to the diamond parking lot at each park, which is supposed to be a little bit closer.

In the past, you had to book a vacation package to get the diamond pass. Now, their website indicates that it is provided with park tickets also.

The military also offers the 4 day Hopper Pass to anyone authorized to buy it at their local base at a reduced rate. It is a good buy through them if you qualify...

AAA ticket prices are as follows:

4 day Hopper: Adult: $198.00 Child: $156.00

6 day Hopper: Adult: $277.34 Child: $222.50

These prices include tax and are for members only.

They do not offer tickets with the "plus" option.

Hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by DisneyFanatik
. . . They do not offer tickets with the "plus" option . . .

1) Each AAA office sells tickets at THEIR price.
2) Different offices also have different tickets.
3) Our Arkansas office has a 6-day Hopper Plus.
4) Our Ohio office has both 5-6 day Hopper Plus.

Originally posted by TheRustyScupper
1) Each AAA office sells tickets at THEIR price.
2) Different offices also have different tickets.
3) Our Arkansas office has a 6-day Hopper Plus.
4) Our Ohio office has both 5-6 day Hopper Plus.

Sorry. I didn't know that each office had different tickets. The tickets and prices I posted were from AAA of New York.

That is so crazy that each AAA sells their tickets at a different price. Why is that?

Thank you for your help!

Originally posted by MagicPrincess
That is so crazy that each AAA sells their tickets at a different price. Why is that?

Thank you for your help!

Deomgraphics, supply and demand.

I don't know if the price is any good or not becasue we are getting AP's and I have not checked much.
But www.gaydays.com has some special tickets... their website says they have to be used in June and within 10 days but this might be old info not updated (I would check) because they also say these are avaliable year round now... Unlike other PH+ they include one day at Disney Quest. Make sure to price that in when you consider them, unless you will not use the DQ add on.

Also try mousesavers.com for discount on the tickets, they have special discounts on the park hopper plus tickets for mousesavers subscribers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter