499 out....

twolittletinkerbells

Mouseketeer
I thought you could start with first day 499 out and book them all. I was just told its 499 from last day. So they only checked the 18th and 19th of dec 2018 and there are only tent sites available. Am i going to have to call everyday and book these 1 at a time to get what I want? Wow. I was doing 22 nights.

That's what was recommended in this thread currently on the front page.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-out-before-during-the-holiday-break.3623407/

I've booked Halloween for this year well in advance (a year+) but Christmas time sounds like it's relatively tougher. FWIW, when I checked 12/16-12/21 (Sun-Fri) just now Tents and Premiums were available.

Guess you should take what you can get now and try to pick up. Christmas sounds crazy.

Bama Ed

PS - try calling also

Last edited:
That's what was recommended in this thread currently on the front page.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-out-before-during-the-holiday-break.3623407/

I've booked Halloween for this year well in advance (a year+) but Christmas time sounds like it's relatively tougher. FWIW, when I checked 12/16-12/21 (Sun-Fri) just now Tents and Premiums were available.

Guess you should take what you can get now and try to pick up. Christmas sounds crazy.

Bama Ed

PS - try calling also

Thanks. Yes I did call. Second time I called lady told me sometimes because of length of stay being too short it will show no availability even if there might be. She said wait until Aug 15th, then call and try to get a week starting on Dec 18th. Then wait a week and repeat. then link them all after Im done.

Thanks. Yes I did call. Second time I called lady told me sometimes because of length of stay being too short it will show no availability even if there might be. She said wait until Aug 15th, then call and try to get a week starting on Dec 18th. Then wait a week and repeat. then link them all after Im done.

Ok, just to follow up for anyone doing what Im doing. I called back this morning and voila, Preferred for 4 nights starting Dec 18, 2018. Yesterday only tent sites were available. So it looks like maybe 4 nights is the magic number with your 4th night being the 499. When he tried 5 nights or 10 nights it shows only tent sites. Yesterday i could only get tent sites also. So, Im going to wait 4 nights and try again starting dec 22, for 4 nights. Then so on and so forth until I get all 22.

As of today showing availability at all campsite levels between 12/22/18 (the Saturday before Christmas) and 12/28/18 (the last day bookable as of today).

Bama Ed

Ed,

So far I am Dec 18-29, 2018. A CM told me she has had a few people calling everyday to add days. I have had great luck so far calling every 3-4 days and adding up to the 499 out day. And, Ive only paid just 1 night deposit because instead of linking them they have just made it all one ressie. 11 down and 11 more to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter