CLOSED - All points rented - 361 SSR points to Rent or Transfer, $16pp - valid at all DVC resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio at AK, Bay Lake, Boardwalk for June 24-July 1 or August 15-22. Thanks!
Available for August 15-22:
AK savanna view, 126 points
Bay lake lake view, 142 points; theme park view, 176 points.

if interested, PM with choice of resort and guest info :)

It is available, 290 points for poolside gardens view, 310 points for ocean view.
Thanks! We are interested and would like to move forward. I’ll pm you tomorrow. Currently I am unable to send a pm since I’m new to the forum. I should be able to pm tomorrow.

Thanks! We are interested and would like to move forward. I’ll pm you tomorrow. Currently I am unable to send a pm since I’m new to the forum. I should be able to pm tomorrow.
Sounds good - I’ll keep the February points for you then :)

Hi - Looking for 2 studios or a 2 bedroom anywhere for 2/7-2/9? Thanks in advance! 2 adults, 1 child studio 1. 2 adults, 2 children studio 2 Or 7 people in 2 bedroom.

Hi - Looking for 2 studios or a 2 bedroom anywhere for 2/7-2/9? Thanks in advance! 2 adults, 1 child studio 1. 2 adults, 2 children studio 2 Or 7 people in 2 bedroom.
Saratoga Springs has availability for a 2BR villa preferred room, 98 points.

Hello! I am looking for a 2 bedroom Savannah view Villa at Animal Kingdom from 2/28 - 3/2, with 3 adults and 1 child.

I still can’t start a conversation for some reason. Can you start one with me? Sorry to be a pain
I cannot start one either. Since you joined the board at 5:30 PM, I think you need to allow 24 hours to go by before you can start conversations - so, give it a couple more hours and try again :)

Hello! I am looking for a 2 bedroom Savannah view Villa at Animal Kingdom from 2/28 - 3/2, with 3 adults and 1 child.
There is only partial availability - 2/28 - 3/1, for 122 points. Let me know if you are interested - I would need to borrow points to make this reservation, which means that I would expect you to prepay for it before I actually book it. If it works for you, please send me a PM.

Sorry Cristi - I cannot help with that yet - this thread is for SSR points, which can only book 7 months ahead at other resorts. Would suggest you look for an owner with BLT or AKL points, with the understanding that those resorts go for a premium.

I am looking to book November 21-28 2 bedroom villa at BLT or AK.
Sorry Cristi - I cannot help with that yet - this thread is for SSR points, which can only book 7 months ahead at other resorts. Would suggest you look for an owner with BLT or AKL points, with the understanding that those resorts go for a premium.

Closed - all points rented. Thank you to all that inquired and congratulations to the two people who rented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter