440 Saratoga Springs (SSR) Points available for rent @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul
Looking to rent AKL 1 bdr may15-19

Hello, we are looking for a studio for 4-5 nights between now and mid May. Do you see any availability?
Thank you!

Is there availability for Boardwalk Villas standard view studio for March 25-28? I believe it is 42 points. There would be 2 adults, 3 kids ages 16, 14, 7.

Is there availability for Boardwalk Villas standard view studio for March 25-28? I believe it is 42 points. There would be 2 adults, 3 kids ages 16, 14, 7.
There is not any availability at this time.

Hello! looking for Bay Lake Tower Studio any view, for November 13th-19th. Thanks!
Hello it is available but I cannot book until 7 months out. You would have to find a Bay Lake Owner that has an 11 month window. Please feel free to check back in April.
Thank you.

There is not any availability at this time.
Ok. I'm not sure why it is showing availability when I check on the Disney website. It still shows it this morning. Thank you for taking the time to check it out for me though.

Ok. I'm not sure why it is showing availability when I check on the Disney website. It still shows it this morning. Thank you for taking the time to check it out for me though.
Just check again. It shows waitlist only. were you looking 1 or 2 nights?

I have 440 Disney vacation club points available for rent. Please let me know you requested dates, unit size and desired resort. I will be glad to help you with your Disney vacation. I can help with all resorts within 7 months or less from today's date and up to 11 months out if interested in Saratoga Springs. Please PM your request or if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you! Thank you. Paul

Potentially looking for a transfer -when are the points good through? Sorry if I missed in a prior post....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!