4 weeks till contract and DFTW want our confirmed details on sites please help

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
Ok so Heidi wants all our details on the sites we want to use. We are looking at ariels or the napa room but these do not wow us. We only have 30 guests and we do not want a convention resort as we want to contract at 12 months to confirm the date. Does anyone know any other reception venue we could ahve to give us a wow factor for our guests flying over from the uk who have never done disney??

One unique site for a smaller group is the Attic. It is a little out of the way at Boardwalk, but it definitely gives the feel of a unique experience (you have to walk way down a hallway past a bunch of guest rooms to get to the Attic). The view is awesome too. We had considered it before our guest list grew too large. I have even more pics if you want them, just PM me your email address.

DisneyPlanningSession130.jpg

DisneyPlanningSession142.jpg

DisneyPlanningSession140.jpg

DisneyPlanningSession135.jpg

DisneyPlanningSession131.jpg

The parlor above the American Adventure is nice too. We weren't impressed with the area for dining, but the actual reception area is wonderful.

Sitting Area:
DisneyPlanningSession106.jpg

Dining Area:
DisneyPlanningSession114.jpg

View of Lagoon:
DisneyPlanningSession103.jpg

yes we looked at the parlour but didnt like the dining bit and my df does not like the attic, its so hard choosing something that we only have pictures of. I like the whitehall room but want to confirm the date at 12 months and this would mean we cant contract till 8 months if we went with the whitehall room

You'd only be using half the space, but the Living Seas definitely has the "wow" factor. The tables only seat 6 guest each, so you'd use 5-6 of the existing 12 round + 2 square. Maybe there's some way they could push back half the tables, so that it wouldn't look funny to use only half the space? In my opinion, the Living Seas Salon is much more impressive in person than in the pictures. Have you decided on a definite time for your wedding? If you're willing to go after-hours, there are probably some theme park locations that would be very cool.

we are hoping to get the 2:30 time at the pavillion as we want a dessert party so we will only be in the reception for about 4 hours

There only a few places that you can book 12 months out; they are the ones marked special venues on the disneyweddings website. Did you check out the Living Seas lounge you can book that one eight months out (I think). The aquarium is an intersting focal point. The tables are fixed, but you can do a lot in the space.
Good Luck,
Peggy

Hmmm. I have no idea how big it is, but I've seen brides here post that they had a Mad Hatter party or a VR in the "Wonders" lounge in Epcot. Perhaps that could be an option?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter