4 Parks 1 Day

I did it without any FP+ booked, I just picked what I wanted to do when I got there, knowing they weren't necessarily going to be headliners. That way I didn't have any stress trying to keep to a schedule. My criteria was do three attractions, eat something and get my picture taken with the icon in each park. And I also did the AK-HS-EPCOT-MK route, using the bus, boat and monorail. Starting with EMH at AK, I was at MK around 6pm, much earlier than I thought... but I was beat, and finished the evening with a long slow meal at Skippers Canteen, while I refreshed in the air conditioning, with the aid of copious amounts of iced tea.

Last edited:
I did a 4 parks/1 day challenge on my solo trip last summer. I did AK to start with 3 FPs then had lunch at Satuli. Headed back to AKL for a swim and a rest. Back out again for Music of Pixar Live at HS along with a Mickey Pretzel. Hopped to Epcot for a Dismeet, a gray goose slushie and a ride on FEA. Then took the monorail over to the Poly and the launch to MK for an evening watching HEA, enjoying the People Mover, HM and Pirates. It was awesome!

This summer I am going for a week with my 14 year old niece. Our second day is our 4 in 1 challenge with the order being HS/AK/EP/MK. We are so excited! Our goal is do an attraction, a character meet and have a snack at each park. We also have lunch planned at Yak and Yeti and will probably head back to our room at the Poly for a rest/swim in between Epcot and MK.

At least get a photo of you at each park's 'weenie!' (Walt Disney called the iconic structures 'weenies' - like Cinderella's castle, Tree of Life, Spaceship Earth dome and... whatever replaces Sorcerer's Hat as the HS weenie.)

I accidentally did four parks last September. I was solo for F&W and staying at the Dolphin. I get up early even on vacation and it just depends on my mood as to whether I get dressed and get going or laze around. This particular morning I was up, did my walk around the HS/BW/BC/YC back to Dolphin, ate some breakfast and got dressed and noticed when I looked at a schedule that it was EMH at AK. I walked to the bus stop and got to AK a tad before normal opening and just so happened the AP line was short. Did Safari, EE, Dinosaur and walked the trails and decided to head over to HS. Oh, I forgot, I had no FPs booked at all that day. Hopped the bus to HS and did ToT, Frozen Sing Along and watched the Star Wars show, then walked over to Epcot. Snacked at some booths for lunch while walking from IG around the France way, hit SSE on the way out and hopped on the monorail to MK. Rode POC, BTM, COP and peoplemover and headed back to Epcot for more booth snacking for supper. Epcot was open a little late that night so I wandered over and rode The Land and walked through the Seas then back through GB and walked back to Dolphin. None of it was rushed, all just sort of winging it through and all without any FPs.

I did all SIX parks last May - 4 theme parks and 2 water parks (also bonus points because we ate lunch in Disney Springs) - riding 3 rides in each park. I thought we were going die in our last park...my BF almost fainted in Epcot and I was convinced he would need to be wheeled out of the park in a wheelchair. The dehydration and fatigue was REAL and we got to our last park at ONLY 7:00pm!!! It wasn't even that late!!!! We didn't get out of bed until 11:30 the next morning haha! The first park (AK) had AM EMH which really helped us get a head start. We went in the following order: AK, BB, TL, DS, HS, MK, Epcot.

It is our favorite memory from our last trip though! We got a picture of ourselves in front of each park icon. We also got "I'm Celebrating!" buttons from guest services and had them write that we were celebrating 6 parks in 1 day, and got a picture of those buttons in front of each icon. Even 4 parks is exhausting, but it will always be something you can look back on and remember.

Best part of these pics side by side is seeing how the clouds cleared up throughout the day.

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.11.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.11.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.11.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.11.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.11.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 8.11.57 PM.png

We've done it a couple times. Most recently was April 7

7:00 EMH at AK. We arrived at 6:20 and rode FOP, Navi and Everest. Ate a pongu lumpia and got photo at Tree of Life

9:00 open ar HS. Arrived at 8:25 and rode RNR coaster and TOT. Photo at TOT

Uber to Contemporary, went inside and got coffee and a donut

Walked to MK entered at 11:00. Back to back FP for Splash, BTMRR and 7DMT. Castle photo and split a pretzel

Monorail to EPCOT and arrived at 2:20. FP for Spaceship Earth. Walked entire world showcase eating and drinking while doing the Easter egg hunt and flower and garden scavanger hunt. Rode Gran Fiesta Tour. Photo with Spaceship Earth and a not delicious cup of Beverly

Monorail back to MK arrived at 8:25. Dole whips and magic carpets during fireworks. Then walked on to Pirates, Haunted Manaion, Small World, People Mover and FP for Space.

Bus back to Animal Kingdom Lodge and got back to room at 11:50

We had so much fun and waited in no lines in spite of it being a Saturday during spring break.

I did an unplanned 4 parks in one day last November. The fam and I started at HS Had FPS for TS and TOT, ditched the Star Tours. We had lunch reservations at Epcot and did Gran Fiesta. At that point they all headed back to the hotel to nap and I realized I could knock out all four parks before our 8:00 dinner reservation back at HS. Took the monorail to MK, Got a FP for IASW and then Barnstormer, met Minnie and Daisy then took a bus to AK, got a FP for EE and Dinosaur, took a picture with Baloo, then headed back to HS to meet up with the fam.

I had something to eat at each park and took pictures at each as well.

It worked well to have the FPs at the first park, then you can get what’s available at each successive one.

It was a lot of fun and I was stoked to cross it off my bucket list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!