4 Parks 1 Day

Fryan08

Mouseketeer
On our next trip the kids and I want to try 4 parks in 1 Day. We have settled on Starting at Animal Kingdom, then Hollywood Studios, Epcot and end at Magic Kingdom. My question is which one should I plan our fast passes for? Hollywood Studios or Epcot? I'm leaning towards Hollywood Studios. What does everyone else think? Also we will be there over the Christmas holiday and yes I know its crowded we have been several times at this time of year.

Last edited:
Are you setting any rules/challenges on what you'd like to do in each park, or is the idea just to visit them? I would probably use the FastPasses somewhere in the window of 11:00am to 2:00pm, and then look for the 4th FP for the next park.

So our goal is to do a photopass picture in front of each icon, character, ride and snack in each park.

So our goal is to do a photopass picture in front of each icon, character, ride and snack in each park.
Each one! That's a lot. You may not have time to use your fast passes!

That said, I would probably FP HS. The Epcot lines tend to be a bit shorter (at least for the rides I enjoy). And you can single rider TT to save a bit of time

I’m doing 4 parks 1 day with DD in November. We’re doing the same plan as you by starting at AK, DHS, EP and MK. It’ll be our last full day at the end of our trip. We’re starying our FP+ at AK with FOP and EE then I’ll just get on and do FP+ for the next park and so on.

We did this last September, same park order. Planning to do it again this September. I did our FPs for HS, with the first one being a throw-away one, in the sense the window came and went without us ever tapping in (we were still at AK or in transit for it). I know you don't have to do it that way anymore, but at the time, I didn't know that. As soon as we tapped in at the last HS FP we started looking for FP at Epcot. Got two or three same day FP at Epcot including Frozen, and got a few more for MK once we got there. In addition to at least two rides in each park, we also did photos with park icons and photos with Donald Duck at each park. My plan for this September will be pretty much the same. We liked taking the boat between HS and Epcot, and then from Epcot to MK, you don't have to go through security again if the stay within the monorail system, since it's inside security.

We just did this on April 5th. It was the first time for us. Our goal was each park, at least one attraction and a picture. Our order was Epcot (AM EMH) road Spaceship Earth (walk on), then boat to DHS and rode Tower of Terror (20 min wait), then bus to Animal Kingdom and saw It's Tough To Be A Bug (30 minute wait, shortest wait time in the park according to MDE APP). We then had lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. Afterwards, we bussed back to BLT (arrived around 1 PM) for a little break in our room. We then took the monorail to the Grand Floridian to see the chocolate sculpted Easter eggs and then over to the Magic Kingdom (arriving at about 4pm) where we had several FP's and ADR and finished up at the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party and watched HEA. Being the week after Easter and during Spring Break, the crowds were fairly high, but no where near Christmas crowds. We started in Epcot so we could rope drop during and AM EMH for a little extra time. We planned our FP's for MK because that is where we planned to spend most of our time and wanted to maximize our time there. For the other parks, we didn't have any specific rides or attractions planned, we just went for the ride or attraction with the shortest wait time when we entered the park. For us, we just wanted to be able to say we had done all 4 parks in one day. Now that we have actually done it, we may do it again in the future with more specific plans and more challenge.

Wow... impresssed people! What fun.. for you young and/or young at heart.
My days are best enjoyed getting in a few rides, people watching, shopping and grabbing some yummy meals lol

Have a great time OP and best of luck!

Our upcoming trip in May we are there for my DD's 13th birthday. For her birthday she wants to do this and do her favourite ride(s) at each park, snack, and probably a character. We will be starting at AK as FOP would be the hardest FP to get (it is the only FP we have preselected). After that we will sort it out by which FP's we find first after tapping our first FP. Then end with cake at TOWL for fireworks.

SO do-able. Have fun! :smickey:

Given you only have a few requirements at each park, I think you'll be fine even if it's holiday week.

We've done it. One year we did 4 parks, minimum 2 rides each, 2 TS and lots of fun.

Last trip we did 3 parks (not rope drop), rolled around 20 FP+ and did some SB lines as well with a couple characters, couple meals and lots of fun.

Fun to do something a bit nutty every once in awhile.

Last edited:
I managed the 4 parks in 1 day during Christmas week. Funny thing was I didn’t realise I did it until my wife mentioned it the next morning. We planned a day at AK (including FOP, Safari & EE) prior to an ADR at Epcot for dinner and a FP on Sorin. The kids wanted to go to bed, my wife graciously offered that I head out to see the Star Wars fireworks at HS, managed a ride on The Aerosmith coaster followed by a bus out to MK for BTMR, HM and pirates. It’s much easier to achieve during the longer park hours!

We tried 4 parks in 1 day Challenge. We got to our 3rd park at 10pm and said forget it, goodnight and back to the resort we went. Exausted. Was still fun to try.

On our next trip the kids and I want to try 4 parks in 1 Day. We have settled on Starting at Animal Kingdom, then Hollywood Studios, Epcot and end at Magic Kingdom. My question is which one should I plan our fast passes for? Hollywood Studios or Epcot? I'm leaning towards Hollywood Studios. What does everyone else think? Also we will be there over the Christmas holiday and yes I know its crowded we have been several times at this time of year.

I am considering doing it this trip (Sept 2018) but am afraid the Hubby will not be onboard.... we shall see.
He likes to sleep in though So I might be able to "sneak it in" by going to a park before he gets up, Meeting him at our morning park, going to another while he takes his afternoon heat break in the room, and then, meeting him at whatever park we have scheduled for the afternoon.
Also, that does sound like a lot of work though... LOL

Good luck...I've always wanted to try that! My daughter and I could handle it. I'm not too sure about my wife and son.

I think this is actually very doable for 4 parks in 1 day, especially if you do not care which character/ride/snack. My only suggest is that unless you want to do 3 attractions that require FP at DHS, that you only book 1 or 2. Then, as soon as you tap in for that last FP at DHS, you book your Epcot FP to fit when you think you would make it there without having to rush too much.

This is on my list for our May trip. We'll be staying at BWV, plan EPCOT, boat to HS, then AK. AK is where we have FP. Then MK at night. I like the idea of an iconic picture in each park!

We are hoping to do this in June. I haven't decided our park order yet, but we have one day that MK is open until midnight, so I think it will be where we end. I am thinking we will only pre-book one FP at the second park, then after we tap in for that one, then make another one at that park or at the third park, depending on how it goes.

We did it when my kids were teens and our goal was three attractions in each park. We started at DHS, then to AK, then Epcot and finished at MK. We took advantage of EMH and the fact that MK was open until 11 pm, and did it in the days of paper fast-passes. It was a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter