4 Parks 1 Day - Thoughts/Tips Welcome

lorileahb

DIS Veteran
Been tracking Thrill Data with similar (best guess) crowd levels. Here is my thought on our touring strategy for 4 Parks 1 Day - thoughts/tips welcome. And: we are early risers, love to move, understand it's a lot (we've done 4 Parks before but not trying to get as many big rides), and we will roll with it (i.e., if things are closed, if it rains we have ponchos, if something has to be skipped not going to stress about it, etc.). And we know that Flights of Passage, Rise of Resistance, Cosmic Rewind, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain are really our key attractions.

After Midnight or By 6:30 a.m. - Buy Genie+
7 a.m. - Book Remy Genie+ (my 17-year old's phone) and Book Rise of Resistance ILL / Cosmic Rewind ILL (my phone since requires purchase)

6:10 a.m. - Uber to AK / Arrive 6:30 a.m.
7:30 a.m. - Early Entry, Rope Drop Flights of Passage (Rum/Night Blossom if time)
8:15 a.m. - Leaving AK / Uber to Hollywood Studios

8:45 a.m. - HS / Tower of Terror (Early Entry is at 8:30 a.m. so hopefully beat at least main crowd)
Millenium Falcon (single rider line)
ILL - Rise of Resistance
Star Tours (maybe)

11 a.m. - Skyliner to Epcot / Book G+ Soarin (adjust as needed)
World Showcase/Festival / Remy G+ / Cosmic Rewind ILL / Soarin G+
1 p.m. - Book G+ Peter Pan
3 p.m. - Book G+ Space Mountain

Bus back to POR
5 p.m. - Book G+ Haunted Mansion
-BREAK- Short freshen up at resort, Get Car (going to a MK wedding in the middle of the night, have to be at Grand Floridian for security later, wedding clothes in car)

Drive from Resort to Grand Floridian (park there/wedding security location) - Monorail to Magic Kingdom
6:30 p.m. Reservations for Tony Dinner
People Mover (during fireworks)
G+ Space Mountain
Carousel
G+ Peter Pan
Book G+ Pirates
G+ Haunted Mansion
G+ Pirates
Dole Whip

Monorail or Boat Back to Grand Floridian / Change Clothes / Be at Wedding Security by 11:30 p.m.

Putting HS / Epcot back-to-back in case the times we get for Remy and Rise of Resistance require any back and forth since they are close together.

Sounds like a very solid strategy. The only potential pitfall I see is at HS...I always rope drop the Sunset attractions when I go and Tower is greatly going to depend on whether or not they're running both sides. Even at that hour the majority of non-EE guests are still stupidly racing to Slinky and Rise even though waits are probably 60+ min already. So Tower should be fine IF both sides are running. If not, I would absolutely have a plan B, because the wait times even at 8:45ish are going to be ugly if only one side is up, considering RNRC is out of commission. They build shockingly fast with only 1 side running, I've seen it jump to posted 40 as I exit from one of the first loads.

I think everything else is fine. HS is the wildcard. Soarin may not even need a LL, I've seen it dip to posted 20 (which is more like actual 10) around that time of morning because front of the park rope droppers are making their way to World Showcase to begin their feedings, lol. Have fun!

Sounds like a very solid strategy. The only potential pitfall I see is at HS...I always rope drop the Sunset attractions when I go and Tower is greatly going to depend on whether or not they're running both sides. Even at that hour the majority of non-EE guests are still stupidly racing to Slinky and Rise even though waits are probably 60+ min already. So Tower should be fine IF both sides are running. If not, I would absolutely have a plan B, because the wait times even at 8:45ish are going to be ugly if only one side is up, considering RNRC is out of commission. They build shockingly fast with only 1 side running, I've seen it jump to posted 40 as I exit from one of the first loads.

I think everything else is fine. HS is the wildcard. Soarin may not even need a LL, I've seen it dip to posted 20 (which is more like actual 10) around that time of morning because front of the park rope droppers are making their way to World Showcase to begin their feedings, lol. Have fun!
Thanks for the thoughts. HS is always the park I avoid, so I'm hoping to get out as fast as possible. If needed we could skip Tower of Terror because kids are more interested in Star Wars. Plan B may be straight to Smuggler's Run, ILL Rise and then something with a lower wait on the way out (Star Tours, Muppets - because it reminds me of my dad, and I love it). Good tip on Soarin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter