4 Parks 1 Day- I’m Not Afraid of a Few Stinkin’ Cheerleaders: A February Tale: Update 11/5

Good to know that the kid's portions are pretty close to the adult size at SS. We could easily go with the kid's and save some money!!

Great update!! :goodvibes

So many of the kids meals can double as adult, although we found a few that were not adequate
I'd love a cricut! They're pretty pricey though, and I also have zero time for that stuff, hence why the sewing machine only comes out for Halloween!

I know that feeling!

Your hair looks great!

Thank you! I hate that most of my Disney photos have my hair up, so I wanted to leave it down as long as possible!

Never easy, this happens to DH too, he starts to sweat profusely and he shakes. Poor guys.

It is awful to watch!

Wow, I hope everyone was ok. Sorry you guys had to skip it though!

I hope they were too! We "saw" them as we walked by, but I didn't look because if it were me I wouldn't want people looking at me.

LOL! He is such a funny guy!

He is a hoot!

I love those! Have you ever seen Dancakes?!

It could have been them!

Awe your fur baby missed you!!

She is a huge baby!

Joining in!

:welcome:

We made it back to POFQ and we were all ready for a break and to get to our room and relax, it didn’t happen that way. When I got to the lobby there was a line of business people about 6 people deep. There was only 2 CM’s working at the check in/out area… it was taking forever. Each of them had to get a generic grey magicband, which took the CM forever to go back and get. Then they had to set up their credit cards and what was charged to them, vs the company times 8, since there were two at the desks already. I would have went over to the concierge, but there was only one CM working and there was a line there too.

After waiting at least a half hour, I finally was able to get over to the concierge and find out why I needed to go to the desk. Turns out not all of our magic bands would open the door. Did they need our magic bands to fix the problem? NOPE. They just played around on the computer and we were good to go. Why on earth we had to wait 30 minutes for that I will never know.

With our room number in hand, we headed over. FYI, I did not get any of the room requests that I had made either online or through touring plans. I thought about asking to move, but I was so ready for a room I didn’t want to wait longer. The room location actually wasn’t bad, so it wasn’t a huge deal.

The room was nice and comfortable, but I can see why they are updating them, they do feel dated with all the newer rooms around the WDW. Our checked luggage was already in the room.

373axt7LYuJUomYp4sstdG-HCgkR5g8ycCR5WTjUDdH0mNt2mNrRvKTSOJPeHcjSGVTAxtOYAf8iEGBhVWh9gts-GrGPIQdTlQ7K4DTPe663xR37fi35qMfStYJc9gZ-_aK28zQ3

_K9qq7HnKgUK457jVfNwlOvLeB3PyrC0Rd4g5RXrjg-jeIrHRUy2sV2nkEIKgZDDmRn-aMNK2gGXQjj-U0Zqmi8fy2rQc71Ew5ZJJJMyytQ7EycAFfEpZ0K-Fe7QGZ6ZkQoIf4LN

A major benefit to this room over Coronado (although this change with the referb) is the amount of dresser space. The drawers were nice and deep and I was able to fit all of our non-hanging clothes in them and store the suitcases.

Erik called bell services and ask them to bring our stored bags and our Amazon delivery. The bell man brought our luggage, but no Amazon. It took another 30 minutes to get the Amazon delivery. Not the end of the world, but I really needed TheraFlu.

I unpacked while waiting and Erik and Lorelai ran to pick up some mugs. We had debated whether or not the mugs were worth it or to order extra drinks from Amazon, but in the end we decided that the mugs would get used enough to justify the $80.90 we spent on them, and the kids really like getting to use them. We probably got the use out of everyone’s but mine, since the majority of the trip I only drank hot water with lemon and honey.

After a bit of down time and TheraFlu, it was time for some pool time.

0ViGWzwW7I2hlobH9iP9NVLVIsYxWPnYdWIYHlBdrYALp2uxHzgGPGpadfM4KWzfuTheMercqs1OU68Ykm--tGlm6aBRGKdtT9d_YKtpRCOWnUo-XXH6DzEuQt5s4l8A5h-i2yn6

With our mugs of course!

NSERLp_F6Tw6NxAAxZZ3d8Ub2bUy4uogyn5jIvovlezYR8cfhlVLDOzDQLBnhggkfENTea8gAVRIOUQKrNyIqnYPz3Dcqponr8Jus8kZ1Hb7-Ba6h1MFFLV2sTRJhfBm_Fegmhhs

Pool time!!

eSnxkCbZS-F-OuU5BI78mhXIWDP7XbfjMtWofEzcSQFf3PdQLjN92NJT_ZywK9S2hGBcWvuayW0i0s1nogEJn5dQb2pd3jXmtPmgctSj4Mu31l2DP7VWEerwmVRkzOJZlUHkOFwp

g06TuKKjpfx08kbFnHtyQ_rL-JWV3MBVjGr8TVZJjXuvmkkarjY3D56LasV-0vgihWj9dtMzW52YMQTpyTlJYFuGmaeR7qCvRfhYelVxa07kdj93cwQCrB_pwuueEMC1UaErRxIk

Pool time for the kids, meant poolside bar time for the adults. Let me introduce you to the Poolside Ice Tea

MJfCAgZvURFin8QJBYYGqWKA391-5rbrjl1E2tC9eaNvSrNFTR68tibWlek2PPkzza1-hq9u6W9fyjmIeCHuMB62PmNIFnuVTQ7X52xYm6npPDFzUlhbIa5AxMEK2EE-JhNPGJRw

A couple of these and I had a feeling my throat wouldn’t hurt as much…

Erik had a Banana Cabana, which I am certain had some sort of coconut rum in it so I didn’t try it. But he liked it.

VCipTUjgXZFHX42WeL2315dmmlooZ2rjoDE5cA90PSosNyWAmS_5M-cZB_Vq34HvKsFEO_YezuOcDi8-mCSrFA82_4D36P0oFMXIZvc5z8CUcWu0Ba3c__LwVzLGVEsKFx-JcT-_

The kids wanted to stay longer, so we had another round. It could be an indicator of the effects of the ice tea that these photos are not in focus…

eODJwuLKgxeASZu2pCm29OtMBONgkk1xhl1KQrV3J9yaAU3bkKdlzrcons9U16ov-PR2dcT2sMBeoKUGiD44cQZMVmZtw-uvbSin45TMwjzqKLylqDmvuj8nXI5tli87X-MaK4Mu

Erik had the Goose Island 312, which apparently is better in the can than draft.

RuHA1cnNYAI2yBFVLCCP8npX77hDGjiNkxYB8rvX35SooGLIMMI7TIOhyliISCyc6h67gFSzkadyeeOa836uFpUA0p4kLtiOjO5LaaBgymBrZOuMTFDh4uGS_kb7ePMzid8_Qq5t

The bartender, Marcia was great and we had a great conversation with the guy sitting at the bar who had retired in the area and was just visiting the bar for the night. My kinda life!

zZiwDr_40zI3rFpfMZkjGxen5FutYgMY7axbK7vF-Nuw0HNCtMPUZLq90WLUrQsnW18jayxj2rS-lcKgfMx9m-OLrOyICD7j9_1Sry7y1nTBUbAO2JMSEoI2HureMmxM4-poym_s

Finally we decided it was time to close our tab ($47.40+tip) head back to the room, clean up and get back to Epcot.

Erik wanted to take an Uber over to the Beach Club and walk over to the International Gateway instead of a bus. He said it saved walking time from the bus to the WS, I think it is about even, but definitely a more relaxing walk. Uber it was! The kids insisted on bringing the popcorn bucket… Lorelai swore she would carry it. My receipt says it was 7:24pm, which makes our timeline this night pretty amazing...

WpttR7Iri1sjFI7_gPopixEAU6gMaFbw4qWes31G1h70fvTW5o86-hwX5RHHaS4LjRdV8G4Y63v3TG2mewOrDF0UnaIfTuIeqI2m3FQXF6zegblq8VOWt9Esgit7i50NCsUW2Z6t

Our Uber came pretty fast and we were off! $6.90 for the trip, plus tip. On the way over we discussed what to get for dinner, we were HANGRY. Erik wanted a good burger, I checked Beaches and Cream but the only ADR available was at 10pm and that was too late. We decided that some Fish and Chips from the UK would be a good option.

My photos of the walk over are laughable, this is the best one by far! This was also about the time we realized that Lorelai had left the popcorn bucket on the bench back at the resort. Bucket #1 down.

02VYJajoR66QvB65FQ4v8Rw0-QNNo6tWY8H8W0zSdx7f04wtlH4XSVwQCjGGHDIojugrNcfe--LmW-bl9sAtCrcK7yB7VdCC-qwGDWHmXJ8joO-y75FSG0HvwLEPobGQDLDEyluE

We headed straight toward the Yorkshire Fish and I was surprised that Erik was able to get us a waterside table! I picked up two orders of fish and chips, a couple of sodas and a couple of ice waters, $30.42. It was the perfect size for us to all split!

We actually didn’t take a lot of photos, but I know we walked around WS a pretty good clip, because our time stamp for Frozen Ever After is 8:38pm, meaning we ate and made it all the way around the WS in an hour! Probably why we only have one photo of the journey-

fAXWMHhUtNMr23XD9zElXqRhICDYZDo421nGBd5ZF2z0tcBDP9gozaq920w7RclaGTITkCNZwiuYXSc-43GfOoyJZBGYhmUTtfxRmzN7VaiM9oll3S2exLSlV3_wA_tjdCDqC973

We made it to FEA and they didn’t give us an issue about or DAS only saying 2ppl and they approved us all.

KMwWA9A2lHK8WiJpxCLeJZ1oDZNZMDbX1g_787LVv0rGyCbJN4yNnv__apzgh90mBKeL-rKZvr4pVfYgeMk_sFCTUGuRgQp1DrnazOomZ6qMnXD7AeyI4RkSlVtq6URlJzzfnuWW

Oh, here is when we found the Norway Figment!

aixo6qvkyLKSwNuM_aXrJXWpHpPmndE4T9cSCSJGuoefr4yqbQbmtUwaZ1yPKMoDEGlleQ0E7q2D5-nP_lBQHMyaMqAb-ZyVo17x1alBbhFyKEI285s1B97qkM3HKulZguwCmY-o

8YLehRxq81_wxW7Ksf2EmtpXrAhQo6fiv7nm2RuWhRpK7Xl7R0YbHJjjpR1vcvAfNcNVe0ews8_NcroE68_CCb8IA920QtKJOxE1Iu2m5Qn2cGtwAjmpo7stKiWHdV0AUGdvy_oy

We decided since it was EMH that we would head over to Future World to get some rides in while Illuminations was going.

E liked the light show on Spaceship Earth

g7wIQwGspCBnqdwj6DD9mVREi02A6N_Qxbb3WlCaSWtmAe2vLuVeTzpUu6jIXszO_i1kOTynwiHqLz-F4iB0aGx4WWzhhTNjUL5rszDeKUIv_pijjcH0wwCk8nkbKasnn57mc2nG

No words:
KhIa-IIUFNLYgHbnnLyIeaJwN--roFzhXXy1GwxeoPUG7UvWdP9diBK7r4VlRndb46kU4I1Rw8M-aEEUH23bU9IhWoDCso5hcMNWlwACzkpcoyvAYboPw4RmVsuwGu7Dyn6hlXgG

Soarin’ had an okay wait so we headed that way… only to be stopped at the door and told it was down, indefinitely. They closed the entire building.

That’s okay, we will visit our favorite imaginary dragon!

kwRPTDxurRR7MoNvBaezWeUGJ2CiL7EIk99Bvf-3k3zihKRgjb78TP2qh2CzLCgn1wt3z4wBGnb0AtMMY6Y1XG1qZSEgUInazYzVblpThTXXkGwjWpjqxQANNU4-GVic1m5d-WdK

With no wait:

hxs4WajqQYaS1ZiXLZgnoemYSDKE-tLN2YGUmivqwBjmeOo79sJEs_F0mZk3V4UosRxOBuxwUyqeXMjJhHXw7obzsQJbS7gwjqBxTjdDuQw9dW-7n2-60ESGAf8VdgphQ0UY6fx0

Am_pJf1bZsVIQaT-8priIbJTR001SDsAAzGW4CJXsnl04EiLx-Q01Mt43wPEzantU_JHT4XpIdlKo2HCUFNMOYtg7XQIfLg0EUdX2U1uDj_NJK9zOQOObaRwJcZkq2Da3mpKbFoQ

RYgRUQrfUOFFWdXWek2s52Js_KVOvqhvnEdelds41FvjsWtnN86oGHhEDQZtj_WBRZhShiqGjty7gqDwzhmyvOgvbDAZl3j47YgYLCwchPM0ncZady6enEssdZcK9LAHmRIcuPGO

-dJD_Ztxich5BB25zZzYDicr6ZkKpHi04USUpvhJdmUEsXrwPA5V8NxcyQP91OnqG7wv4O3XY6DEciHkjHfx0KISQTwgN0CJ9AONIkFpdAyitTytTbjA92_uEGVmrRhHZ93F4Qnt

FrRq6tWzH2i9KU38JWP80Mb4WA45_IiUqxTiB5sde1WAF5HKqPPV50wsKPQiLrLWDfKQ_dotMiY6xjhjzMDhMbLEzWbbjQUKdk_H-BDIfPqs9Tocs_YK9oMMMuR85ilArjsx1fxK

HYbjXZOci1JZfXjohMj-5-CARGDk7xcp_VGZCXsgPmq3T_HkfwBRrxT5hPz6JqcrGTGxKt9Eh45hiZXfqACEfl8S_VJIPlETz7zY5552VE4O452IFxvzO82GQNfDI-JRfXOqmA3K

Fig-E

YOMNpVmUCY3vENzZ7L3t-4v0Ife3pchcKYnkr7-2rb3T3K2XFl3sPBCIID1-wrSKrUEZqGbsgXasTpLA7PxMZX6bh9FM5PYFJ9ehKXiCOtcCKufSkJcigZvdUNuTSg3jDG-mwTAC

Even Erik got in on it… lol

sM1_anEUKbnd72jWCMvfSSUJqZh6XHIFletTHD_s9PCL11VOzw1Rk-YVmVjftVxKK47_0NXOM-r1orrGp7KaNEI-eEf7FrEHkX-HM0W4WQwriY2CdeqHe_0PzeKRFJz0dywi4qTQ

Then we visited a friend:

c-OQlmC7jTwkAvV-_yVgAKRPr6dXBgqlaDdF6YjSo6IJjRMlIlLEXWXzB5erOMU9wkrw1gP8nahsgFNbfiVtjXNV-R8FKSTg_cbdGCIwzogoA_df6HVDV_Cs3R-X5uCd40gl-9BB

bGTgfSs5e-13w7LsMLzfIXaKbjlLg2bdlAdvPE_DjLpJFW3umWvwBmm-6xbdHnSGD_NziAs4Fi0FqogxzE77DwLpVVjpoH0aLKnm8iwrqxfvpQbqwa_im1bzbXmadHUCEW10_fOD

We thought about Joy and Sadness, but the kids didn’t want to wait in the 5 minute line… oh well.

Since we were close to the popcorn stand where be bought our now lost popcorn bucket, I thought I would stop and see if they could replace it. It was worth a shot. She ask me if I had my receipt, I had a photo of it which was just as good. I ask if I at least should pay for the refill and she said not to worry about it, that it happens all the time.

Before we left we HAD to ride Spaceship Earth, because a day at Epcot is not complete without it! But we did stipulate that we were exhausted and there would be no games after the ride. We had an early morning the next day as well.

This cracks me up:

Jdwdhvm9w5Q5FBEUCJgnkNRYZK9R2LbHYkwU1pEZUPY6-jU5btPrRXqM_aIx_FdkH4bLCzXaioW-e2TDpR717CjsTpAOgW6DjZtUJQAhQ7b1hjUpkWy3XljJaFUoXRakAYZGIAPT

Zil5jzHjsBcMfQ4lc1YPXbabjoulPMbZCZFYPUcNUx-Y-eQ_a0dOyTivi6hVvjB4hwji2yqXtjmDFuKnKmjTKz_Km_1e1X18vjfWe-0XEG00L2hd-jhwE7ZLo6n_2mgCjtquuRAF

Good night Epcot!

3yeZ94A7r9yKHa5zdxJw9PUah53qmj5ybY-sWznEWDkbBU7ZW-nyBDjV_VWzEkYiKNhOab6ryELv2_OzEGRcjd0muvm3eUUVqkBcq3OTv7btksgelhOn2W55LapNq9Fv93Vzvmk6

Popcorn=life

UnAWTB4YCxZ4Lh0o_yL7fdPzO_8Z3xVhItiX8hKug4bAtm8GN1bvaXz4aPz-yn4MnDNcwiS8NSSb47OlJmso6nIdVKhCTTSv5-xKmd6Mkx12XDabOzHjIAa6jlYgp6RaMJPBKOVb

1st Day Down

1fdHUt-El9mSgx-4E1_RFmZXDQbfyiTMBWP3faaBvX5pZVfGDz6s5mEcr1FpegQsrDU695Bou3df7t45h5qz2r8NwDu8pDIj64b1D4v63eP2J342kLPmIntO-RZp0u04lIYSzu23

We were very glad we were not waiting for POR, as the line was CRAZY. There was only a handful of people waiting for POFQ. When the bus came a few people from POR came over and rode the bus to FQ, not sure if they were going to walk back to POR but it probably was faster than waiting for the busses.

Since this our first trip without the dining plan, I really wanted to see if going w/o the dining plan was a good idea for us. I will add in the cost of the Amazon delivery at the end and I also had packed a few snacks from home that we enjoyed in the room, but actually kept costs way down. I am not sure how accurate this trip would prove to be since everyone but Lorelai ended up sick this trip and didn’t have an appetite, and she isn’t a big eater as it is.

Food Breakdown Day 1

F&B that would have been covered by dining plan: $158.81

Food and drink NOT covered by plan: $66.9

Total Spent: $225.71

Daily Cost of DDP x4 “adults”: $301.96

Daily Cost of QSDP x4 “adults”: $210

Next up: We Attempt #4Parks1MagicalDay

Its really too bad you were all sick on your trip. I hope you managed to have a good time anyway.

Its funny to read about POFQ needing the referb because our first stay at that resort was right after the last one, we were the first guests in our room. That was December of 2010.

Can't wait to read about your 4 parks challenge! We are really thinking about this for our September trip!

We tried the 4 parks in 1 day challenge on Sunday 2/11. Ended up doing 3. Probably could have squeezed in the 4th but we were so tired.

Late to the game, but joining in. We were at POFQ late Feb to first week of March. Can't wait to hear how it went for you.

We love the POFQ! Great resort with great theming and great Cast Members. We are going in August and have planned the Four Park Challenge for our last full day. We were there 12/27 -01/01/18 and on New Years Eve we hit three parks in one day and loved the experience!!!

Hi! I am enjoying your reports. I'm so sorry you started your trip feeling sick. Looking forward to more.

Hiya! Following along. :wave2:

I can't get enough of your Epcot photos! I keep thinking we'll cut that park short if we need to, but then I see stuff like this....!

Its really too bad you were all sick on your trip. I hope you managed to have a good time anyway.

It happens! I was able to keep going for the most part, I felt awful at times but I was not letting it ruin my Disney trip. When Ethan finally came down with it, it did change our plans significantly. Adults can pull it together, kids not so much.

Its funny to read about POFQ needing the referb because our first stay at that resort was right after the last one, we were the first guests in our room. That was December of 2010.

I can't wait to see the new design of the rooms!

Can't wait to read about your 4 parks challenge! We are really thinking about this for our September trip!

It was a lot of fun! A lot of work as well! LOL

We tried the 4 parks in 1 day challenge on Sunday 2/11. Ended up doing 3. Probably could have squeezed in the 4th but we were so tired.

Tired is the name of the game on this day!

Late to the game, but joining in. We were at POFQ late Feb to first week of March. Can't wait to hear how it went for you.

We love the POFQ! Great resort with great theming and great Cast Members. We are going in August and have planned the Four Park Challenge for our last full day. We were there 12/27 -01/01/18 and on New Years Eve we hit three parks in one day and loved the experience!!!

We did enjoy POFQ, but I think POR is a favorite of the two. Good luck!!!

I'm also interested to read about 4 parks in 1 day. My DS wants to do it on his bday in June.

Coming right up!

Hi! I am enjoying your reports. I'm so sorry you started your trip feeling sick. Looking forward to more.

Hiya! Following along. :wave2:

I can't get enough of your Epcot photos! I keep thinking we'll cut that park short if we need to, but then I see stuff like this....!

:welcome: Epcot is our favorite park for sure! We are never bored there, there is just so much to do! On our first trip we only did a half day at Epcot and I wished that we had done so much more.

Just joining in!

When we were planning this trip we ask the kids if they wanted to attempt to visit each park in one day… and of course they were all for it. It was something new and seemed like a good “easy” challenge. I had no idea just how much of a challenge it would be!

I woke up early like I always do at Disney, albeit a bit later than normal, it was 6:58 when I left the room. I really wanted to have my traditional early morning walk around the resort before everyone else got up. Spoiler alert: this would be the only morning I did this.

I walked over to the food court and got some hot water with honey and lemon then walked around:

ZFLhK8YDoNkTJpZSEzaAmxih2jMpPhgN3zluVTCdEvucwJg-4yF85F0LnteeFzXpGxcLT1mhKCjADbq33QSrnrMDZqM6FPksHMVn64Of2iQGkimIH9NmjCbscy-I-KDbNc_j-uj4

gTWeUEIdv_v_WgrDaE0HrIgnke6ZaaROnzgqKiGVg5mZw3gaSqa9VEHDneD9HJlpsXXTlWtcQvl8_bdubo6O-i5zwGm6ygAxjs0C5HcMbNn-neLWtTp3xY5MvcXWGT48lcOqTKRQ

ayhmHUA_eKgcQQ8u0EKoq8PCqTMesoErM_u5MdPwuy0E70W9xKhEKNhoAtOqeCvlTj6YY_gsByq3f7mnZOMMSanLwKgDhWD1w1amf3Ags18OX4EjiD01w-d3JJ5chHFmR4AnThe-

tVPIHA-MmRvmcG2guGPVvBFPsfULfkrCzTSzSbmJcQRxdOTC5buz-eNmvUqsVAHMv_1Z6qz7IeuqDRFuxfDBK68XQeGIlW6w-RAXerPkt9w-Wai0wcCJEQHClqN1X3S8yIYaQ99T

He looks like he is having a good time:

W2-2qOdQhAtKECxM7nQf626FaiCo7UEedudenKYHC70Xfc5OXMwCyDJJWcFfnidph2lGfwG_dX1cKXkV67oKlSXaTFG2kRnB8nv5amPzSqAslUs88LHxDItzfY6DbOelYEmbcpIw

oFScRloLpXkJH1HTOUqwyJeVQRl4zpHlrlZdkEEqMs5Rpu0UeFsOoHH8kTxgJMjFhkdJCh4FM32USb7KZn3ubM8SNomt7lP_7oS3E6RzPRzFmCKx8UIix8k86GC9SGN2p4OBOmHU

They were working on the room renovations pretty early:

_W1hw0y6ZTbLPxxbz_I9opjDoVb9rmIOwvv_yjgXL1ZmLV93nXK9-sqLv93M74N5dOqih4Izm0QCCvYyTkCexQcoDZBqj_QIg2Pn-uQfoBhHTqUf8wfDq1jRfxMQ-FnkyFAJrm6l

It looks like new windows are part of the reno:

5c4XiUOMq3TN9LJ2WBwb1pgB1U17UKtCTL5z_anb33Xhu_y2A0nvaAIwifPhOf2VgATKPvnGcnDJKEoxh664A4fX-5aQzEx3q65XK_30C7iIRWuVMcsGANVIC6oJVihKuVIZPuEC

I headed back to the room and everyone was awake. Some in the party headed back over to fill their mugs. I just ask for hot water for my TheraFlu. At this point I really considered rescheduling our 4 parks day in hopes that I would feel better. I am glad I didn’t as the parks got more and more crowded as the week went on, and I didn’t ever end up feeling great on the trip.

We had breakfast in the room, donned our matching shirts and headed out at 8:10am!

u13mJ1ZA4Mll622vbN5hR6zkLOSWOVk95iaidniUtWdhui-kXG0IHXFYTv1FUkzqW1fUYOIV8YCqoVXPCGrDJpH0GIbti64J4OZj6jRUYLm0VRxPD2dKuvMLrFkptb20V6GyZMrt

izZ3BwfYgU0jGaH_DGwiejyMUBx1IQOOoChTmSjy_ytxTY2oPldWqXZR9mcTW8xxlVjs_4FnwgQtG23geEN6SwDQLUHirCLPeFn_qi1w18FHltp446R6iVS1OIEQZB8C3K3xUNx2

So what was our plan for our #4Parks1MagicalDay… or our rules. We needed to visit each park, ride at least 1 ride (preferably with a photo) and get photopass photo. We had originally wanted food of some kind at each park but we didn’t even think about it while we were there, we did however end up eating in each park I believe but just by chance. We had considered our order carefully. We knew our last park was going to be MK since it had EMH that night. Epcot landed 3 since we planned to take the monorail over to the MK. That left AK and DHS. We were saving our FastPasses for Epcot so we decided that AK would be easier to navigate without FP’s since we were not planning on Pandora this day.

So we headed off to DHS! Our mission? TSMM and StarTours! We arrived at 8:30, took a few pictures and got in line.

taNEGFXwkmThZ0dYhoCtEbMmexF2hlGnWfwdpWYqgslTjgB2X9u34JRFxBpr-59f6bh6nXFI3bnK7JMI0W4GoMUU1ZMd9cjB727EEuHs7bg3Y6IPrXYjPkA3Kc8dwHgF9n3KXVld

Look how refreshed and ready for the day we are!

2RC2COaoGem5a4KqlI_tA-673uApePUO2P6Sn9UA3VCjAVDPMpZO5vq7_WFgSPBtK9-rjvYstdaH-7dyIJlH4iauT4vOkc134Ry5VMvYB_bMVku9zZCSO4fWg2RuVyHfQZFvYsFf

They began to let people in at 8:45, but held us all until 9:00am.

ZaVu0HM90-jAL2xI6d3BuUUNXA_yHYYrZN0L66DRJTrDxOYE-XdDRTwFBhP_811ea3fMgBKF7u-NIzrrUJY329H53AFQxXoAlm8Fb29vvW0s_kUDTl_a4u_KcS0RtbwkcQhE4A3g

Orif2jxp0C54JP5VyMoIDHk1fdHttJbiI7qoYvUF11A-Mny3DPqP4dnIdmXJuuTed_M9_VQM6BY_rqQADigUePqhyqhxcHhaYjXVOfP8Uydu2cgEBex0pZh_5mKywrc59PlhXZRk

Lorelai was GRUMPY! this morning. So no selfie with her in it. At 9am we headed toward TSMM along with nearly everyone else. We didn’t run so the line was already crazy when we got there.

6NiKrlY9exCee9Gl3-AYMvtaQxj8Kjp580kL0hCd_cNiAHDz9sNMWw8AsXBDMTYoqMwFwJ3gcTn4xjI-aiVUj4Phpy4nnRlxbs8NgHk9kvOseU_1LU_uzrixKe8hGbr73LYtN5cu

When I saw how crowded the area was I knew I didn’t want to start our morning with that. I saw the CM with the iPad and decided to grab a DAS. Surprisingly he was not at the line, but standing in the middle of the area. There were quite a few other people who did the same thing as me.

Instead of going into TSMM we decided to do something we have never done… Meet Woody and Buzz!

The Claw!

23I7gzyy7Q3x5J1cEI3ktd3Imz98I3pGGv7D9VjFqqJK34LqRHjmO71yv-Bp0lLWJLQvXNxIUPuaF3zjDDw--ChcJJY8FjMs9QLHTqoYsoZTUZIu-fMTwykoh_f7C2sgQ4J2Kl_B

Oh no he broke the plastic!

R2Sp7I2sQlAvjat6GdBCJob9U1W42kRIGu-5pc6laMGFat-7K8bIY7cwaJcodyj9bIJLTeNKYfV7vQwjGWYXy-wzHLzZd8TvPQMwxvcb9xdMc7-CHJ4I8-avqAH2vQoHhIjAVUeQ

Where is Lorelai you ask, still grumpy and sulking over something. But what better way to cheer her up than a character meet and greet!

WvPFuQ0zHX3q7xUaOC7_VehUwY9bKubpXVhwR8q1VNYxsC4o6cQkH8SuX4Uda6lPJD6_QDfCUoqrPJ3o116-jzz_C0gQm75UWAF1kWLudRRNoeLqfBBT26UWfZJfVSaPLBKzfjkR

RQa8EyYOLlV3IGDbspfWapnNhc1-cBifDq922rWx8UUDpZgJ5Ygdey-t9BgN4Zab9tchpq6kWSvxWBpLzjMINfzM3AoCeCHAivVEW7VlVxGcdUafqqf0dTD52DQmsddWy-_e1iRd

E7uqDtBt4qHUiZ-L4ygohu3FSztxmgog6DadY1ZMy6j9fi2LblUhBMyXSWJKOQDARoOS5XoD350XHKuLGMMpYi2sD2bb-XdSbzzMli1hsVZ0g9pIlFA3XfW6C2wajJGo1NzvOVeT

YpN0PIe9JRhU8FRbo89YzZoX95eE7qAsTRBzGei9s-WduRBlkW_BMWiaml-Oy-vOLDoJy3QTk42F4gXDDuKsdwYeRiYOJyXjlwd5XNhSV8GNGNrMyDGQuXHCH5Z-5AuBIPNvke8e

XjfGQ7JFmCl851Kgx3hYLkMxcF95W2cghn951SPoK_W_bfVn972sBjdV1QOsuqpS-Pm2v2YAQIxiSrLKjheo2zovlpIN0adTHBjoDMn8ivhHpb-3xmQku5S1HmSDKQH575cH2jz5

It really did work, she left the room in a much better mood! We still had a few minutes until our DAS for Toy Story so we decided to walk over to Star Tours, since the wait was nothing.

Coming soon:

BoctNoymgn6ru7owk5w69CUb7E8KS93iaO2Ntoh1ro2rE1ZzPnoO-b34eLwNNRv923QyT4W8qtjqaHpvrxc9te7UKvL1WVtjMUxgw24n-Lt7YgXnBWJtYLDaYgEqFVLdZSfIkKad

Obviously we took our time…

ixWl5dzS9ZX8Y0em_lUmGrsgwBQAK5Akbw1Nkl-9nSKndV22Op5JwxlpJS54mXHamHoCdYzvG1bu9_LVU4nx5-0b1E_wwxh9EZiakP9rQLSJul_HaaDkQyUn-bR6JEneYn8RBWAp

V0VWQnoCCLGhey3342sset4Dcfq8LN4a-N8lniXrsF7ErkgpfNubcOsZbOoKQGRPioIEAIbd5XPil-jrGOgTYaB7kHhxW01-upSeEYuOOKmTyQVMZCyX2A9R8x5Famwmm2gpdZP7

10kl9dEBpJg6sZZAWxkWR47A0zQFPQhgZSbflyBuotYbNP6qx4oKdJZyMeAbTuXQORQs0unyDCjgQF58ArV0ZeziF6ISS51EmodjXrk-8dhLp1eJEKSu8pc90BJe2n8JctuEdU7z

Xtol8AZJD7PdSOR-B0y65bIjane6YRsQJvcCQMvgX2FCFvU_kPzHvRv5ZNhh7ncdWxhR144PKMSMDRA1a46CbChDu2_o6CzHS3WsZTfleUW1K5SXZhmFa1o2IrACWL_iY_1eJZ37

Pretty empty on this side of the park.

KfRKfiPrOM6xU1eKGftK-rWRnABAl1jxk3KCzpVB7CMvJqkUCa4jeaJ-RfpZ6ndZ_3SyXOyCosxZR2HUbVwLHp8lUQDG05zlx2RG7UlmqkKCmAL2hQZ6tzk4BRIyip2hL0yQq1Rx

_2haQ-BmKqNxWdIIevmQ1inxNYNsWyLSQcKKNkmnD1dcVnSQbT951wMnQkUYtf-_Qa0IFtpyBFbYxB97VKwwnp8v4BnvQiEuKyVVhdeapJASiHEr8MGBIRzTZqnANcxqyF6OOmFR

Star Tours is one of our favorite rides in all of Walt Disney World. We could ride it over and over!

jFWaq8mLaMIo_KuowwFwv-msdG8bGTkApWLnQ7Du9heIgDOtgp9iuasBtB4vGq4yaKCgJaJp7FQet9n7LtgG7SzERmQbWNTH38Ft7VropSPR7mRvkAIGjC9U_s6RmjMvHDXlZOQo

SNI97LqKGYrPklHS11cDmtlt7MUin0q8q9CzglvCJJmUykRBHy-2X0R9F0lC2pjtSDr1FG05eOEQJtegAbU2ZbOa9Su6OFYbZ2HnfpfPIsffeQVWGnBL_3L31fmaKPmfw7GZ8ZDZ

jSniziTYHuNmC5ipO8jbX8alheUy21DCUO7Bs4-JcfOBeP4LY2AWWsF3YOjEFT_5V2-26NaKZkdAHWkYFRIdMXoD72eQOzqccyvf4pScKY0Nd4oUWl_MLFYEAAExq22Ls33nt3F0

None of us were the rebel spy, but our ride was great and we loved the new scene from The Last Jedi. We made it to the drop shop when I realized I had left my ears under the seat. E and I waited until the next ride was over and he ran back in and grabbed them. We shopped a little. Lorelai’s teacher is a Star Wars fanatic so she wanted to find her a gift. She found her a Yoda keychain and found the love her life when we paid. JediStitch!!!

1lqY7HI6MnyMw-uNXbmjiq-rg7AgrxNwmaEQhvJyOODa8lJk5tXpqTAbiNUeQ-8-EH3ctPf60V4xdb94-pMXbmkLLhLcF3A3-M0TY1ZDXFK_4WZdHsZyPLRCVXmCD3oPXY7DST0i

Seriously she didn’t want to leave him behind! The cashier told us that there were 4 Stitches in the park. One at Star Tours, one at the Indiana Jones shop, one at RRC and one at ToT. We HAD to find the Indiana Jones one!

So that is what we did:

60aRuN82M-zCFlurti5bZL7RkUn1hvj5c0WWACLSEMYXl9qij7bXvHVMoiltVFU2FQ2yGvRlWYWb0CmWsB4MjvRLYJJrdxgajE4iz9wl_K7v6UfNow1ee9inT_QpG8NSqTpDTHsp

Omgoodness, how cute is he????

rFcyE6f3to0Z3OKJRHydVnzqUkYIqbusvzicU6LqwECSf508sIgFMOk0-I9PQNsiw7ooUBRtjc8YlVaCM3zaGqgL_Ap8n6wBCuqJ49sdFSrDBWw5bBqNK_8Wtxgw9cXAP8NPP5yF

35HPJlq2K9KoyMeFXbvbjlYn9e5kABukXVUarUtn0D6UUyS9AYT2ORb4WGmk8PmWaVatgfwiPJQ52B5Mx3F-GbNNpI66y_IQDYGZuNOwA4B9e4Zgk_SikGTibvU_l5FA7OywhUkj

We headed back toward TSMM and stopped for some pictures:

yrPXvz98wLgx0v5EDSuN9-2LFYI8s4ib-71pkdS4CYxGOVu0u2S0hg4uHrbl3WgEAiuMGgavbXh0uSto0yV3yurvYsArIk4zypeW021I0z8fRfQ1RxmTj6_euC1M_Ln6J15RLgos

mOrIjvZ8LWhZfmX3n1gaWmNdWmYoDLRD7FJMb-UCoSQnjy8xKnf9Mwvy8CCAcMYwhDw0Kr4FdAKKfGw0mflTFJcoXk69YtzDo5GQmFqD5W__YpatAd9s1ZDuZ-vjwjHC0bwjZ0hU

but I realized it was only a few minutes until 10am, when Star Lord and Baby Groot opened, so we ducked inside. My kids are so awkward when meeting face characters, and this meeting was no exception! We were the second group to meet that morning. The first was a young woman who was alone, she brought Star Lord a rose. It was sweet… and awkward. I think it was just Star Lord, he was very awkward period.

Ethan spent most of this meet and greet trying to figure out Baby Groot.

Aq5XWzW-ZaMUWPLJX4c-fu_8qeJSDBXKBdOiqWTejDC6k4TjHwU7poSpkhrAowKIjCQaSDbIIJluTHkltbIPEddv0_8M2bm8gqBsALSxCmRiqHwQ2UQhHv02Z3bOdnZSW4p1s9VA
RQH48QaUzn_wERj7K8SmMdmWP6c2ZL8FNZGrFAuw2AWI-W_nEn0RZFx2d-FplJe0G5Vy5ljpa5Pnm6wV2HV8cl0fLYVhKBwg_ugALFI_pE2xAHVLK3H2t3QsNXWC-6He2CWEHXa4

vGoOW8xRCcpFZnUJA_1Gw_ew46VFJAlwhkYoVvjzgAFrnwameMdGIrHwRXv8RYzC7EPGN0yDD5webFewgomkjrMiFArPIEwOTfooti7OLb4DWoNucMnMKEmNMM4K7CZLmRvW5Ghc
After our awkward encounter with Star Lord and Baby Groot (too cute), we finally made it over to TSMM to use our DAS. The line is all weird because of how they are changing the queue entrance so all the lines are outside. The CM was clearly having a bad day. He wasn’t rude, just looked overwhelmed. We waited for a long time in the FP line considering we were the only ones in it for most of that time. He disappeared into the building and didn’t come back out. A manager walked by and noticed and went in after him. She wasn’t happy. Poor guy!

W1_eCwHETqCdiSUbq5XXEQD4oDCudmg7bahNGXGCFxsPI8Dp_eHh23SDsrExYNeZV5MFBtt9ICWLU0jNI0e8E7tHt9U2X3j659RMhdWw25aN_cnuZaI9Uvy73zGSUB5BIKpSy-cP

Finally we were in and on the ride in minutes!

P0_GkhX-WtTL_Tb765LHwjfXaE4LZkDLS2qK8aMH0ADNK99fO80RpMm5kq9lez7v95CAKSWrJdGHtGH77FO2J8CmAaZQ1K5kDVDRWdAt1oyQOVuFKHnXi0G6qD_aUE8w5e7MWKjf

I beat Lorelai, but Erik beat us all!

WuaGggf1WIdqE5euRSJgYUay6fwfpUSRuKTiPiKK3TVCxujKelKMFoYvnfvneaXq60Lr4pEQCEY7LY4W-V37e2XzlbEoXqUuwuteiLXoOsudXQbfI5uvvsNeIKOhJkdrcng-8BLc

Lrb5ZE1U_bGo81fbf0GvXPppTeWiTw2K3X9oCpG6d_hh7FfLuqGZXyPLz1I1tXbnvzwjMrRb-pNVM7aMAYMAhyHrfVKFaejPHBT8f0817Dk0ZWibDAStL3D6bPYWM5M7wkxTvqN3

We grabbed a refill on our popcorn bucket, which had made through the morning without being lost, and headed out! We never made it to RRC or ToT to meet the Stitches there :(

4UjrG6_ADhAaJiFTmFIWT_b8NvMq3LL8gnn3c9f4WlDHmDCPmZLqJnqK00OK3VF5S4PMWkMRN2CvbHUdvFQs2O4MlN-cUFSI3vfLy3Sdd1hcJucp2oqrpscS2va6dRk1kL7HlqbP

Of course we needed more photos!

51YMtqjP5KUusu-nQMyhCn8JkVpVtDVx4L1BSbFTUQUnHblmEc8C-vnAT45Fz4EW4x-Q_ndeNnB_xA88O9txPOJJZqYaxReC9U_Zb6KclxEoPUnmZ-O9GdvyQlPwqYlr9Um63_4Y

ItiRlbrD3z2uXvIGBZmsphWcnk0-o_bYml5ad8uWnzk_4UL_L1e3EQq9BSXVvhhGHIeHEdLQS3mXu-itMsxIKW-oEJdESM8wiVlpspAQp3tbTimG4GjQyugaY6lrUOdJcfgZ-XqJ

To a bus stop that was essentially as far away as you can get from the entrance!

hmU-XLL8lRKAiYanpPOTsRJbX1c83IE6GgTZYZRcMBwd2dMaIgVNJb0PtgsT5QbDJhBslmVzF89dZUCEdp9OAnhhaH4PhxJKAwKUlVHmt3q5bV2fAaKPT2qwKksLVvva-a7vCwL7

We had finished our first park and at 11:14am we were heading into AK, our day was going right on track!

Su2rawZZrkCGrjOfya9QaQU_XMz6sd2RJNpoB3AQohzQheSPGVnsqSRiPtwCaUBcyr6RX_psCMsoHThlCzfst7-uZ-I4XZyXR7t9maYtcdqaYjE_HAwZanez8qSo5GmGVHS_d3ug

Next up:Park 2- Animal Kingdom!

I've been reading on my phone as I can; been a little nutty round here!

I'm glad you rallied so well, even though you were sick. I gotta say, you look great for being sick! What is your secret? Seriously.

Glad y'all enjoyed HS, even if you only got to see 2 outta 4 adorable aliens. I may need to bring one, or four of those cuties home on our next trip!

Can't wait to see what AK and the rest of the day bring you guys!

've been reading on my phone as I can; been a little nutty round here!

I COMPLETELY understand!!

I'm glad you rallied so well, even though you were sick. I gotta say, you look great for being sick! What is your secret? Seriously.

LOL, When I was adding the photos I was kinda amazed, I don't look as bad as I feel, but as the day wears on I definitely see it. The glasses hide a lot I think! Plus the mornings always seemed easier, I had a lot of theraflu in my system. At some point I also ordered Musinex and I was taking both.

Glad y'all enjoyed HS, even if you only got to see 2 outta 4 adorable aliens. I may need to bring one, or four of those cuties home on our next trip!

Unfortunatly I don't think you can buy them anywhere. Each location just dressed up a Stitch and gave him a # and a nametag. If they had been for sale we would have 4 as well. LOL

Can't wait to see what AK and the rest of the day bring you guys!

Coming right up!

Chiming in to say that I am enjoying your Trip Report. Can’t wait to hear about your 4 parks in 1 day experience. We did this a couple of years ago and it is still one of our favorite Disney days ever!

I'm joining in! I have to ask, are you a Gilmore Girls fan? I love the name Lorelai, and I also love GG!

for this trip I did spring for new luggage that I decorated with vinyl Mickey heads.

I love how you decorated your luggage! You are inspiring me for our next trip...

Turns out the gate agent had called them forward and let them board with family boarding.

I'm so glad to hear this. I always wonder why sometimes customer service can't just be this helpful upfront. I hate when families are separated on flights.

She even put Mickey’s on the tops of the slushes, which I thought was adorable. She said it was her favorite part of the job!

The slushies are so cute! I love how many Disney CMs seem passionate about their jobs. We really liked the CMs working in Club Cool too!

Looking forward to hear how the rest of the 4parks/1 day went! I love the matching shirts!

Looking forward to reading more about your trip. I’m not sure I could tackle four parks in one day - lol.

Hi to everyone who is sticking with me. I am so sorry about the lack of updates, but this semester just about killed me! One of my classes had an intense semester long project that ended up being over 90 pages and another was part 1 of my senior thesis, which was crazy stressful. I officially have two weeks off until my summer course starts and I finish my senior thesis. The fact that a B.A. degree even requires a thesis is crazy in it's self, but that is besides the point. Then I am hoping I have an easy final two semesters and I am done!! Until I go back for my masters, but I am taking a few years off!

We are still discussing what to do for my graduation, and I think we have decided on a cruise. We just cannot swing a Disney Cruise, so we were leaning toward Royal Carribean. Then a good friend of mine suggested Disney, but going togther, and she would book the rooms. They are military, so we could possibly get a good rate, but we would have to wait till much closer since those rates aren't released or even guarenteed. I guess we are still weighing our options...

Now on with the show...

We officially had made it to two parks, which we have done so many times before, but I was definitely feeling it at this point. As we were walking up to the entrance I took a selfie to remind myself that at this point in the day I had lost my voice completely!!

DtWCRJDO678WJluxJ02NmVeyOyB53poa8r0Te-g6RrodkbxEQlmzW4z1gdm6wky482JUflMA0zDaaEVonxPTqLhpyXNPCpaaXngqAvPTwQKNEZ1sSZfzGcYlnx_fyiI3Scd0PwN_

I have to admit that even though I remember how bad I was feeling, and I had completely lost my voice, I don’t look as awful as I feel. Animal Kingdom would cure that! Nonetheless it was time to power on. The kids weren’t exactly complaining that I wasn’t talking as much!

We made it through security and since took the obligatory selfie:

z0SviaDaAjOHASYitytA2B3BioJmLAFi4PHJYz-oWMhh5v7BB9SZd3K10OMvIGaovsMRXmNh27M-RwKXASzxRhqQZfqlmJhKqq5duhOUy1Jmc8x6oLl8jHfLE5mMnetCsF7nLD-x

We were running pretty low on energy at this point. The day before I had made the decision to cancel the Sanaa ADR. I was heartbroken, and really wanted to go, but I don’t think on this trip I would have enjoyed it as much as I should. Instead I was excited to eat at Satuli’ Canteen again.

We started our journey…

4O3YOWvEIhEvwNRjba7mM3VCV8f3yOL5LniyczDyfrHLgTxwLNsMdaOwtX7QgyugW9vPWtaEejdzGehFRTdOzlfUZQty7cJFMSfhVUvfm9TfrRwcRRiyifwBUrlCi3CZOEZXfLPy

gfem3VLIvh0yTulKUeC2gH_qunbfp743RbUIk6ac8KgfWhJRBsOpMJqiIpW151lLVNHYXL_mbMMBkOfXkP0le40wR-96GOVrrV34MlE9Q_prlM7t06a0Lb5za5I746eWUkr5HjXw

SzVCtSy92xbBNwgjI-gK0jjZ0ZEhT9ukn-ydKVdEG_94gOOSyXTYZ8Tg0abA_YFXM5R1AMTvVyYVEHeqVn1fLsM7BCHMifyhvMcFpUd6Wv0ZkhNfibLTKCiCHK7_B3dUoWySfSWH

m2X2rBf6QXjjSS0NwwbPhSJi1CgQxBo1wpkuMiF7M_ou8fSBBsUNQU4lO10BB3F7ko5XogyEEC-wnaHJ-ny6yfOr7Oe9AMmQLYgfkg8n3yUHJcoL95BabZ2kQjkvatiU39vNL4hU

BtPAW17xJye5BjGQlO-q_CVc3vjEsmnBqrad2BaLgJ6dyJKibBfB7VSfP6xZ4HA6fB1RAbe9LnGOVJYD56b2INSjao8sYSZjtGEPhgVYQ1pre2rRJgpmUHQyLRqk4gNV4-8P5VZF

KTSmLMy8-4VAsgxiB3BPCgmrJFv70NtTXROuGC5B0AjDjSNcZooDkyOYNrbCL2y06n4PLiBeMg5kDt0J1o6Wm04NsOmNpeyUFG1cxmqaSjLR-vKYlZmuPlnkyWTQSTYZyiG2vHUR

The kids really wanted to ride a Pandora ride, but were pretty good about accepting the promise that we had a couple FastPasses and we had an early morning there as well.

I had mobile ordered while we were on the bus, so while we were taking some photos I let them know we were coming. It only took a couple of seconds after we arrived and our food arrived. We found a table in the back corner area near the drink station and settled in.

Lorelai had ordered the "Teylu" All-Beef Hot Dog Wrapped in Dough All-Beef Hot Dog wrapped in a Parker House Dough served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes, and small Dasani® Bottled Water or Lowfat Milk $6.79

s_pd9y9BDNcJrZSKc68D5RtXZsKHQZz6tZPIDaPKkDf_CHEcnjcf-J59YQa9OZEYExMl1EvLGphrVtbyZl6FhAKJ2GeSdIKq4RE7QL3MfNfXq5PDYe-bw12xT5JZ6E16ZhSnfpqZ

She liked it. It was a bit too much bread for her, so at the end she picked the bread off. She loved the chips, especially the purple ones and ate all of them. I had a bite of both and really liked the hot dog.

Ethan had the Cheese Quesadilla Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese in a Tortilla served with Vegetable Chips and Grapes and small Dasani® Bottled Water or Lowfat Milk $5.99

02pgCoF875GUow2zfgTAkQW-eevZf8LvKZ14iMkBi-VmIwmWAkdiY_TlSDhwOqUEHL1_Rz86IRSpIkSPeIAzKkETMIAwGA_ERM2cYU0HAow_oQR9OpGjl3gu1wod1OEQ3935IGbT

He was, and still is, on a quesadilla kick. On the weekends he goes through a lot of quesadillas. This one was just as described. Hard to mess up cheese on a tortilla. He didn’t eat all the chips, I think I helped him.

I had the Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl Crispy Fried Tofu seasoned with Chili-Spice topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce $11.49

zaNL_hJO63Igr4rMYbs4x7zjKF8SZWSEPvPx6wU-EYOyxqLrWRvDpDQernXJJEhFJHgm_Y9mR0GvGm8sdt2pymPFacvtxi0DebYbY7SXiry3L14qdWJ-UMlyx5L31RWWeE9Gu4lL

I had it with the Quinoa & Vegetable Salad and the Creamy Herb sauce. It was fantastic, although I do think that the tofu could stand to be a bit more seasoned. When it Chili-Spiced, you expect a little kick of flavor. There was flavor, but not enough. I did enjoy it very much!

Finally Erik had the Chopped Wood-Grilled Chicken Bowl Wood-Grilled Chicken Thighs marinated with Garlic and Olive Oil topped with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Boba Balls served with your choice of Base and Sauce $11.49

eTDZM0r8W3q2yj4HbHcBWam1g8bwJwxdICUX4zL9BgwNtR9MnupsQsfM4BWY4gvNEd9Nf73k_KsLTwNpuOYywCjlOS6oBtbBD4AAmWPS7s3u3Izv76LS3NUJKM5iJdV2pMcX2dzG

He had it with the Red & Sweet Potato Hash and the Creamy Herb sauce as well. He loved this dish and said he would order it again in a heartbeat. I had planned on trying the potatoes, but I enjoyed mine so much that I never got around to it.

We also decided to try the two Satuli’ beers to share. Mo'ara High Country Ale - Draft Beer 16oz Amber Ale brewed for the Nature Lover with herbal spice hop aroma and a malty flavor profile featuring notes of caramel, toffee, and nuts, $8.25 and Hawkes' Grog Ale - Draft Beer 16oz Green in color, with a fruity hop character including apricot and peach with a hint of wheat on the finish, $8.25

GPezIJFuY0-683ihhk9ExLShHDN8pe1k9_Bpd1xQF5JSh-o1OvPpIP5uRbHNpuZzWnZVKAqD6Kwdfla0yD7L9qMAksUqM-cs4PVUvZ9p0-I3nnISXmKNL-gacg2pHYUAmJh5R60t

Looking back we should have only ordered the Hawkes' Grog Ale, as that one is more our type of beer. But both were okay. Not the best, not the worst.

We thought about ordering dessert but I really wanted to try the lumpia at Pongu Pongu. We ordered one, and to my delight no one in my family enjoyed it. Well not my delight, I do wish the liked it, but it meant more for me.

k9XP-ftDmpxn7713d7Ph3I6vOSgXIsv64wqMq6m8N-qdKx9FUtm40uV6iKFRSmKBOc8CsfAVg30bDrrzVSDKu57MywsHrbojfXhcnXiFW5GxWBjTiMaMDucEq2Gqtzlki3IV-yGb

We took bathroom breaks in they pretty cool bathrooms in Pandora and headed back out. Even with my lumpia, I was feeling rough and it was HOT!! We took it slow.

UAJY8WzGHWDJQp6KIp0lK8pw7Tznqkss6h6C9dU5F7p6pRN33PTtFAjdqbZnzouKsSffRHlNVurk6kK5po6HKAuEz-W004CxgXPRZlAsfMLLG9O7nr9vrpMsMgf_W35IrFXM7oKE

N_7M883AyXE6Dtw5KkKz4yRPsgNrMgfU6UVVorIdwRpW-8izi7zNTjSV-vwc0X_qHTcCpI03hCnE8SaTvxiNix1oNgS9AfYJQKBriBPtbR93YvX52-w1XVlhfiIYv16Pl1dIR9mQ

Vev79C6c56CCxuEkCF6HtAlUvVf00chZhCRexJJkcrZir5vHIHjoEayZm5PM-6hAkD6lqG6lJE4HiyOwuaeIMCs2Ki7KjQurOqVx17Bg-s76xXyq-TaostD07U6VIOZ7z6PBYFoW

NmTn7yXO22e_ndJn8jLmKgaT7ICfkvXmNeDfqEKNOUeHiLXYNZ3iKWW0Bs3RTMMgcPQq5K1ZfW8mQUlOCc14v4F-EYXxsG8Ei5frZ8aop6tgS1ypbuy6fWNpUU71DQBxlo92LiIy

Our destination?

H8rLBmJ0YiP6DT6Wwp1Zr_s_5cbs8CdI87Vh0bDFVmDA575tHkpfHEVrBM87vIC4z2PKS8o0ZQ03lvLdyNcOerRfQ3cTbHtH4Qf3PyTPyy3yuYDKR6VHXPjXHMibbPl8hWIferIi

I had originally planned on both Dinosaur and Everest, but neither of the kids were remotely interested in riding Everest and I wasn’t in the state of mind to care or argue with them. So we headed to Dinosaur. I was feeling rough, really really really rough and I honestly wasn’t sure if I could make it through the wait. The wait was about 35 minutes and although it probably moved faster, I wasn’t going to bet on it. I instead sat down at a table outside Restaurantosaurus. I ask Erik if he could go get a DAS pass while I recovered a bit.

While he was gone I ordered a couple of the signature drinks by mobile order and I went and picked them up when he got back.

Wildberry Lemonade

$4.79

8F9EOg0G4dAsRlCDdJxLd033e_6aFfCP8V02InPOnyiw0CWQzmViNb9brMlk7UnpwFyrKqFayyOOEsjTm29KSQ8XmKikHT2Pf2-HKTt1-XDZGJRaXBXiVEC1eV0JumhUk9AHw7In

The kids were glad for the break as well. It had been only a half hour since we got up from lunch and we were all spent. It was so hot and I don’t think we were prepared for it. The sugar in the lemonade did pick us up a bit, at least enough to finish our AK adventure.

At 1:14 we were heading into Dinosaur… and you can see the day was wearing on me in my eyes.

W38ENJ0ExdRDQlNUS6fJeRKsGWcpxag6E6kIZKwNrinbngqM9AgmyOWBXIT6ADr12KBT2AlBdoR_QqL6_JfqLmj5gSbKhoPohGUUGVTL0QPcH2iD1S--gCZDLnNgFmgqk_JjuY8s

Kjd1lpZI5qrVp7Tz6bpCoY_sLy0-_Awvly4259llyP9iMrRslBquAY5cpmtIWBfxwMGYSDHvYriWbh76FR-HO6LIgG752yNeDjI46nAWkc1ykFOppG0UQ4F8vo_wEWgZJrEUArZ_

E took this photo after I told him it was the chemical makeup of Ketchup, Mayo and Mustard!

i7VO0cXho7MNbtDXxRGVZ0JcVD8slhvWR1QKEvm2QQByqW0Pjm2iJpMGQddZ7n-eXigi-tlxJeUjcVGPoFvSyo2_JsupJW-hfFgKK-kYNW73UhJjdhhbtrLLa_atYd9-HlXvnRVa

Before we knew it we were headed through the toaster and into the jurassic period!

28sV9tLpGoy2hqoi9AUnjUqLmDq2ULbkxyOXrHETq0s_HhYz1XcAch2e-DhRvw7Gl_H5yxVAajNtx-_CzdBQ6B2iifxrpamQ3SPYZYL9IDdnalirCK5JOfItTFH-rRa58cGMuUKA

We all love this ride, it is a must do for us!

-eSVACZbUdSXHwLw_YDUJFtPhFygbrES3xR4uDT8Aer30IeOrrV0FRaine16QQsP7Ck_WQggi7XzOLW2g1CIJLec77K79eoPyDY7OkrGYxsnRUiEytNvD77UIj0uCtNSILgl6TRg

FINALLY we started making our way out of the park, when we realized we still hadn’t gotten our photos. We stopped in front of the Tree of Life, where they had two photographers. The line wasn’t very long, but the line we got in the photographer was very through. LOTS of poses, lots of individual shots, lots of jokes. Usually this isn’t an issue, but all we really wanted to do was get our photos.

When it was our turn the photographer made a huge deal over Lorelai’s birthday button, including a round of crowd Happy Birthday. I had noticed that he was scanning MagicBands before the photos were taken, but during the ruckus over Lorelai he didn’t scan any bands.

We had our photoshoot.

Park #2

9vH9mrHXiymwqjG4VHfgOPwVHdI16TlTEKD-P2i7AhOmfhhqyqisOrcTtyeLti6Xb1rwmsyQO8eg0GlMnlFp07H3TYlwvaoRfTRjUsk6HwknEhWKmmbPmkmr2L235W-eqmxcyxwF

6Jzq2S71_ovovEKwbpwVMTv3nt8jQmURqMCmIX2YJLeCcfsAXbcVA-bFx-ITGepahBkGB4wMuqYIp4YVcs5IeWWjqxS2s5Mcy0aA9eYTj4yXuk_eDAdX_tMr_Ua1Jsb2hmvhzQS_

TI-Kub_j8zT55grYE1osFjnEak7N1jmzKCNLxH9ju7LZsNifG0PEjPO9PnrIr1GeK-Ec2MIgZp8qyWY7ensbgbSx0Ke1H3-wMtQxd6nB3Kfw75YoxGcM8iNwcAL1HTALpVJjLQ0D

djVbD-XpsDIzKfVTKHdhnX_vFs1L5tfvu5QuWB9n9PjcZG97H19FshOs1dK4oBsp49UBWHUGLzGJL_rT53IIbHQ2aT2L0jvYMyqpFYouDeoQ5HWa-JRmHY1pVL2VFfBmMLbtxpqc

mApMt9xO8HwBDiHhRBISn9666c2g181QZt-gsnnYMj88rMXGuCyIRqqJpLVsTejpEPIJdPAZ7Uz-29JJGJWXlYKGm2VbDfI1G23noV1J2e9g9w6yWSMqt4DxGTxU1EkeZMBwMlx6

As we left I ask him to scan my band but he insisted that he had already scanned a band at the beginning. I should have insisted, but he was already on to the next family. I noted the time, as I had a feeling that we would end up in a PhotoPass store that evening.

We headed out of the park and as we were walking toward the exit I called a Uber. I was soooo ready for a nap. $8.95 but WELL WORTH IT!!

Next Up: A nap and we soldier on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!