4 for 3 offer DLH?

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Can anyone who has Christmas brochure tell me if there are any 4 for 3 offers for this Christmas season staying at DLH?

I've dug out my DLP brochure and can't see any 4-for-3 offers for DLH Nicola :(

Nicola

The brochure that I have offers 4 for 3 9-30 Nov & 11-20 Dec. Also offers 5 for 4 on those dates. It doesn't say which Disney hotels it applies to though. They suggest that you ring reservations

First Choice says 4 for 3 on 9-30 Nov (not the DLH) 11-20 Dec (once again not DLH!!) then 8-11 Jan (not DLH) so it looks like NOT the DLH!!!! The 5 for 4 also say not DLH. And alas also the 3 for 2!! Looks like youll be outta luck! Sorry :sad2:

Thanks Widget,

Actually this may make things easier for me as we have been trying to decide between DLH and SL. Looks like SL it is-just hope its not too dark and dingy. We have stayed once at NPBC and twice at HNY. Both nice but preferred theming in HNY-would stay at NPBC again though!! DOn't fancy NPBC at Christmas-just doesn't feel like a Christmasey kind of hotel. I guess that leaves SL or HNY.

I found SL dark but I bet it will look wonderful with all the wood and trees at Christmas. :flower:

Nicola, I imagine the SL will be wonderful at Christmas. I guess I can see why some find it dark but no way would I describe it as dingy :)

Thanks Widget and Karen!!! Between SL and HNY which would you prefer during CHristmas season and why?

Don't ask me that Nicola!!!

Reason why not - I am desperate to stay at HNY! So I would probably stay there, but if not I might choose the SL for the Christmassy atmosphere. So probably best to ignore me as I'm biased ;)

We LOVE HNY having stayed there twice now. We have also stayed at Kyriad and HI (extra night) and NPBC but the HNY wins hands down. I can't understand why people say that the theming is not as good or that it is very clinical. We think the theming is GREAT, right down to the thirties style music in the lifts!!! Come to think of it HNY would probably be nice at Christmas too with the ice rink just outside but then there's that lovely big fire at SL-oh what to do, what to do!!! Have you stayed at HNY before?

No I haven't Nicola, but I am hoping to in February :)
I loved it there when we paid a visit - it was just my "style" if you know what I mean?

the decorations were fantastic last year i had a wander one afternoon and the feeling in S.L. was really great.
niki

Just had a look at my favourite site for cheaper Disney holidays and they are offering 3 for 2, 4 for 3 and 5 for 4 at DLH between 11th and 20th December. Its on sundeals website - www.sundeal.co.uk or 08707008517. Got no other details (ie travel or whatever) but might be worth a shufty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter