• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 days until the reveal....

luvmy2sams

DIS Veteran
Only 4 days until we drive to Dallas and reveal to DD her main birthday present. I can't believe that DH and I have managed to keep this secret for so many months! I can't wait to see DD's face when she figures out that we'll be flying to Disney the morning after her 7th birthday! :cheer2: :cheer2:

luvmy2sams said:
Only 4 days until we drive to Dallas and reveal to DD her main birthday present. I can't believe that DH and I have managed to keep this secret for so many months! I can't wait to see DD's face when she figures out that we'll be flying to Disney the morning after her 7th birthday! :cheer2: :cheer2:
OOOOOO FOUR IS MY LUCKY NUMBER...YEA

Thanks everyone!

We're down to 3 days now! :banana: :banana: DD's back in school so I can finally get all the last minute sneaky surprise stuff finished. I can't wait! :cheer2:

picked her up from school and went right to airport. the look on her face when she figured it out (actually not until just before landing!!) was priceless. Enjoy!!

deb ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter