4/18 trip...aka, my *** trip

DisneyMan 09

Earning My Ears
(edit: I didn't know those letters weren't allowed)

aka, my "Huhh?" trip

3rd trip with AP

I enjoyed this trip.... despite an unusual amount of irritations:

* crowded day on a Thurs after spring break? "Huhh"? (yet...GRR was NO WAIT 20' after rope drop

* On 2 separate occasions, I saw 2 kids just lay down on the pavement on their backs. "Huhh"? It was early, so they weren't resting.

* A Kid so impatient in line, he was bumping the back of my shoes

* Trolley leaving with no passengers as I was 12' from boarding.

* Woman and 5 y/o go under rope at front of line, but that's OK cause they're 'with' someone in line. BUT, they got a separate vehicle(Ladybug)-(edit. I just noticed the humor there)

* Guy walking 7' behind me. What's annoying about that?
He was holding his cell phone 1' in front of his face, projecting his voice(Just imagine it :mic:). I had to stop and let him pass, as I watched him and thought......"Huhh"?

I have a new theory: that the 5 hours of walking and 5 hrs of standing aren't the most tiring thing about DL; it's the constant chatter noise and trying to avoid running into slow-pokes and the aimless.

* Space Mt down all day and PoC line wasn't moving (edit: just found out about the inspections). Sorin' also closed (coincidence - while walking to it, I thought "I never checked...It COULD be closed" At times I have a 6th sense.

* 1/2 hr till closing, M is 25' wait, Star tours was 8. *** is up with that?

-- --

Still had a great time:

Rode 16 rides.

Ariel is a good ride. Don't know why there's negative reviews.

Same with ST. I rode the new tour for the 3rd time and it's still
blowing my mind. I salute the creators and marvel at the technology.

I assumed my 1st RSR ride would wait till I researched the best time to
ride(crowd issues), but I saw they had an SR line and was only 20'.
So I said "might as well".......WWWWWWWOOOOOOoooowwwww! That's how you make a ride! :thumbsup2 I was surprised by...

* the inside part(I assumed it was all outside)
* the acceleration and car 'action'!!!

the contrast between the 3 parts make them all better!!!

Mr Toad: 4' wait as parade's starting

Pinocchio: I've never seen it this empty. No on in line OR on the units. As I walk in, guy behind me asked CM "is the ride working?"
I've grown to like Pin, too bad others don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter