3days?

I would say 3 days is the ideal minimum. You won't get to see absolutely everything, but if you are there before opening you should be able to see the things most important to you and ride your favorites several times. :)

If you choose to focus your time more to maximize time in each park, I would say 2 days at DL and 1 day at DCA......

Pick the right time of the year + the right days of the week and three days goes a LONG way. :thumbsup2 DH and I always do three days and feel like we've seen enough, but we never go during the peak seasons. We go in the middle of the week when kids are in school. We also sometimes do an off-season Wed-Friday to get the best of both worlds.

If you do a Wed-Friday during the beginning of December, you will have a slower day, a busier day and Friday when it's much more busy but there are more shows plus longer hours are scheduled.

A Friday-Sunday in July is going to be a three-day bumper to bumper madhouse. During the peak season, I'd do nothing less than five days because the crowds make it take longer to see everything.

If you choose to focus your time more to maximize time in each park, I would say 2 days at DL and 1 day at DCA......

I never stay in one park for an entire day. We start at DL because it opens first when we go. That is the best time to get on rides there. Then after crowds start to come, we go over to DCA for the afternoon where it is less crowded. But we pick up DL FPs first so we have them for later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter