383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/16 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/16$ for thé points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

References available upon request.
Interested in renting for BLT 1 bedroom 5/21- 5/25!

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question as I am new to the possibility of transferring to add on to our BLT points. Does the use by date mean the vacation has to be done by then or can a vacation be booked by that date for future travel? E.g. if use by date was January could we book then to go in August? Thanks.

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question as I am new to the possibility of transferring to add on to our BLT points. Does the use by date mean the vacation has to be done by then or can a vacation be booked by that date for future travel? E.g. if use by date was January could we book then to go in August? Thanks.
Realised this was a question for the DVC Member Services board so reposted it there and have got my answer.
:-)

Hi. I'm looking for dates, October 11-15, 2019. I am flexible on location, as well as could check in on October 12th instead. Thank you.

Hi. I'm looking for dates, October 11-15, 2019. I am flexible on location, as well as could check in on October 12th instead. Thank you.
Hello,

Unfortunately, the dates have no availabilities at all resorts in all room types. There are only 3 nights available as of Oct 1st and also as of Oct 15th.

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/16$ for thé points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

I am looking for availability the week of Oct 7-11 2019

WANTED: DELUXE RESORT 9/4/19 - 9/9/19 . PM me offers. Airline tickets are booked, now I need a place to stay. :) thanks!

I am looking for availability the week of Oct 7-11 2019
Hello, Saratoga is the only resort that has availabilities for your dates. They have a 2 bdrm (160 points) and a 3 bedroom (308 points) available.

Let me know if this interests you.

WANTED: DELUXE RESORT 9/4/19 - 9/9/19 . PM me offers. Airline tickets are booked, now I need a place to stay. :) thanks!
Saratoga has 1, 2 and 3 bdrm available; OKW and Boulder Ridge has a 2 bdrm; and, Animal Kingdom Kidani has a 3 bdrm.

Please let me know which size would interest you and I can give you the point value

Hi

I am looking to rent November 26 - 29 at the Boardwalk studio preffered or standard. Do you have that available?

Thank you

Abby

Saratoga has 1, 2 and 3 bdrm available; OKW and Boulder Ridge has a 2 bdrm; and, Animal Kingdom Kidani has a 3 bdrm.

Please let me know which size would interest you and I can give you the point value

Ah, my bad. I forgot to mention I was looking for a studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!