383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/16 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvaillancourt

Earning My Ears
I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/16$ for thé points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

References available upon request.

Last edited:
Hi. Is there any studio availability the week of 1/24-1/31? Can be from 3 consecutive nights to 7 consecutive nights. For 2 adults and 2 children. Could possibly do the 1 bed.

Hello,

There is no availability in a studio for your dates or even for a minimum of 3 nights.

There is however availability in a 1 brdm for the following resorts:

- Saratoga, standard view: 164 points; preferred view: 192 points;
- Animal Kingdom Kidani, savanna : 209 points;
- Old Key West: 157 points.

There is 6 nights available at Boulder Ridge for 172 points

Hello,

There is no availability in a studio for your dates or even for a minimum of 3 nights.

There is however availability in a 1 brdm for the following resorts:

- Saratoga, standard view: 164 points; preferred view: 192 points;
- Animal Kingdom Kidani, savanna : 209 points;
- Old Key West: 157 points.

There is 6 nights available at Boulder Ridge for 172 points

Is there a theme park view studio available at BLT either 3/16-3/21 or 3/17-3/22. Are you willing to handle Dining Club addition and Magical Express?

long shot here, but anything available for grand californian any 2 nights within sept 9-13 date range? preference would be sept 9-11. thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Hi. Is there any studio availability the week of 1/24-1/31? Can be from 3 consecutive nights to 7 consecutive nights. For 2 adults and 2 children. Could possibly do the 1 bed.
I wrote back directly on the post. I am not sure if you saw it

I am in need of 77 points for Poly standard studio Feb 27 - Mar 1. I know you are not able to access that until July 27, but would be interested if your points are still available at that 7 month window

I am in need of 77 points for Poly standard studio Feb 27 - Mar 1. I know you are not able to access that until July 27, but would be interested if your points are still available at that 7 month window
Hello, unfortunately I will be away on vacation on July 27th on a cruise and won’t have access to internet to book

I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/16$ for thé points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

References available upon request.
Looking for availablty dec 22nd-27th or 22nd-jan1st there are 5 of us

Hi,
We're looking at arriving on Sunday 12/29 and checking out on Friday 1/3. Looking to stay in a 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village. Wondering if anything is available for those dates?

Hi,
We're looking at arriving on Sunday 12/29 and checking out on Friday 1/3. Looking to stay in a 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village. Wondering if anything is available for those dates?
Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no availability.

These are a few other resorts we'd be interested in if the have availability.
1. AK Jambo House 1 bedroom
2. AK Kidani and Jambo studio
3. Polynesian studio
4. Boardwalk Villas 1 bedroom or studio
5. Beach Club studio
6. Grand Floridian studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!