375 SSR Points for Rent - Available through Oct 2020 at SSR. $17 per point (<100) or $16 per point if >100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddyLaBouff

Earning My Ears
I have 375 points to rent – 11 month availability at SSR, 7 month availability anywhere else. Points are available to book immediately and are current use year.

Pricing: $17 per point for reservations 100 pts and under, $16 per point for reservations over 100 points.

Owned DVC for over 4 years. Experienced renter, accept VENMO, PayPal (you pay fees) or Square (+3%)

Please provide the following:

Resort (a couple choices in preferred order would be helpful)
Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott

I have 375 points to rent – 11 month availability at SSR, 7 month availability anywhere else. Points are available to book immediately and are current use year.

Pricing: $17 per point for reservations 100 pts and under, $16 per point for reservations over 100 points.

Owned DVC for over 4 years. Experienced renter, accept VENMO, PayPal (you pay fees) or Square (+3%)

Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
Is February too close to try and rent points? (First timer over here) I am looking for a studio from 2/8 - 2/13

Unfortunately only Feb 12th is available in a Studio at Copper Creek or Bay Lake Tower. All of the other nights are booked..
Bummer, I figured as much, but worth a shot! The only other time frame I'm thinking about now is November of next year, which I know is too far in advance right now. Thank you so much for looking!

Is this a September UY? If you decide you are doing transfers, I will take 116 right now into 2019 or 2020. Thanks.

Check-in Date
Check-out Date
Preferred Room Type

Thanks,

Scott
Do you transfer?

Are you able to do March 9-15th 2020
3 adults 1 baby any resort but studio?
I just checked and right now the best option is at Polynesian in a standard view studio for 4 nights (Mar 9-13th). This would be 92 points. Private message me if you would like to book and lock these in. Thanks!

Looking for 2 nights checking inFeb 2nd-4th at Poly or BLT. 2 adults 3 kids
Well the good news is that a Bungalow is available in the Polynesian. The bad news is that it costs 270 points. Otherwise I can only see availability for a studio at BLT in Feb 3rd for 1 night.

I just checked and right now the best option is at Polynesian in a standard view studio for 4 nights (Mar 9-13th). This would be 92 points. Private message me if you would like to book and lock these in. Thanks!
Thank you for checking.
what’s the possibility of GC next November 25-28th studio 2 adults 1 baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!