$374 Canadian for CRT - cancelled

cityofgold

Earning My Ears
I had a reservation at CRT but when I verified my credit card and seen $374 CND for diner, I cancelled! I think my kids will have fun without this meal. We ate there twice and enjoyed our experience. Trying to be budget friendly this time :)

Rather try some quick service and not be pressed for reservations this trip.
Go with the flow...

Any recommendations on quick service restaurants?

I had a reservation at CRT but when I verified my credit card and seen $374 CND for diner, I cancelled! I think my kids will have fun without this meal. We ate there twice and enjoyed our experience. Trying to be budget friendly this time :)

Rather try some quick service and not be pressed for reservations this trip.
Go with the flow...

Hi
I think you made a good decision.
My fav quick service place in Magic Kingdom is Sleepy Hollow for a waffle.
have a look at some pictures here.
https://www.google.ca/search?biw=17.....0.0.0....0.mIJbYkx4dlw#imgrc=GgX_1UqK0t98hM:

Sometimes I make coupons (pretend) for people to give their kids.(free)
Have a look in my photobucket under Sleepy Hollow,,if interested just post your family name (or child name) and I will personalize it for you.
Have a great Holiday
Hugs Mel

P.S
Have a look here
http://allears.net/dining/at-a-glance/magic-kingdom

Last edited:
Hi
I think you made a good decision.
My fav quick service place in Magic Kingdom is Sleepy Hollow for a waffle.
have a look at some pictures here.
https://www.google.ca/search?biw=17.....0.0.0....0.mIJbYkx4dlw#imgrc=GgX_1UqK0t98hM:

Sometimes I make coupons (pretend) for people to give their kids.(free)
Have a look in my photobucket under Sleepy Hollow,,if interested just post your family name (or child name) and I will personalize it for you.
Have a great Holiday
Hugs Mel

P.S
Have a look here
http://allears.net/dining/at-a-glance/magic-kingdom

Those waffles look yummy! I think we will have to try those!

Thanks for the allears reference. Very helpful :)

I find it is always nice to get a break from the crowd. Consider at quick service or sit down at one of the MK resorts. You can often get a reservation within an hour at the resorts.

Taking a boat or the monorail is easy and relaxing.

We like Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. Also Geyser Point the new CS at WL looks nice and has gotten good reviews.
Grand Floridian Cafe is pleasant and the prices are reasonable.
Kona Cafe at Poly is usually good but I find it noisy.

I find you do not end up paying a lot if any more than CS, the food is much better and it is much more relaxing.

Some of our fav CS are Columbia Harbor House in MK, Mexico and Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, Flametree BBQ and Yak & Yeti in AK, and in DHS although not CS they aren’t that much more expensive- SciFi and 50’s Prime Time.
While in MK area I also enjoy getting out of the park and eating at the resort CS at Poly, GF & CR.

I find it is always nice to get a break from the crowd. Consider at quick service or sit down at one of the MK resorts. You can often get a reservation within an hour at the resorts.

Taking a boat or the monorail is easy and relaxing.

We like Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL. Also Geyser Point the new CS at WL looks nice and has gotten good reviews.
Grand Floridian Cafe is pleasant and the prices are reasonable.
Kona Cafe at Poly is usually good but I find it noisy.

I find you do not end up paying a lot if any more than CS, the food is much better and it is much more relaxing.

I think we might try a monorail CS for a little break from the park! Thanks for the tips!

I think you made the right decision as well! We did one table service per day on our last trip and found it to be to much! Sometimes we were just tired and wanted to go back to the room, but obviously didn’t want to have to pay the no show fee. This time we have a meal every other day. Other than that, we will be ordering QS in advance on the app! Looking forward to the more relaxed, flexible trip!

I think you made the right decision as well! We did one table service per day on our last trip and found it to be to much! Sometimes we were just tired and wanted to go back to the room, but obviously didn’t want to have to pay the no show fee. This time we have a meal every other day. Other than that, we will be ordering QS in advance on the app! Looking forward to the more relaxed, flexible trip!

Us too! We want this trip to be relaxed and go with the flow!

I think you made the right decision also. We once booked Hoop-de-do for the 5 of us but when I saw how much it would be, I cancelled. We had a great day at the water park instead. We are only doing 4 TS this trip for our 9 day vacation and I am happy with that.

I think that you made the best choice. You could have 5 QS meals for the same price.
We are not a TS family. We have 4 kids and travel on a tight budget. We also deal with autism and other special needs, and the kids don't wait well. QS is much more our style. We do one "special" TS meal per trip, that usually lands on the date that we're celebrating the reason for the trip (birthday/anniversary etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!