Status
Not open for further replies.

yaya74

DIS Veteran
Did Disney just raise the ticket price again today while releasing the summer discount??
I was paying $669 per night for a room and now with the discount is $616. But the total still remains the same as before. I priced the package WITHOUT the discount and the total is about $200 more with 4 days park hopper plus option....

If I price my package without any discount, the total is $200 more. :teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher:

I thought ticket price was raised just recently. Wasn't it??

Last edited:
Had you booked before the ticket increase and now that you are booking under the discount it's adjusting to the higher ticket price announced in February?

Had you booked before the ticket increase and now that you are booking under the discount it's adjusting to the higher ticket price announced in February?

I initially booked on Feb 18th, after the most recent increase on tix.

They aren't including parking are they? How could they since they don't know if you'll have a car?

I just think there's an explanation. We would be hearing it from a variety of sources if there was another ticket price increase.

Some people reported noticing a price increase on rooms in the past few weeks. That might be what you're seeing.

They aren't including parking are they? How could they since they don't know if you'll have a car?

I just think there's an explanation. We would be hearing it from a variety of sources if there was another ticket price increase.

I don't know... if everything stays the same, I should save at least $40-50 a night, for a total of $150-$200 for the trip!!! Where did my money go??

I initially booked on Feb 18th, after the most recent increase on tix.
The resort packages didn't go up in price right away when the ticket prices went up. It was about a week later. Your reservation may have actually been made with the old ticket prices.

false alarm....

I just heard from my TA that the price she quoted me back in Feb was with the old tix price... I thought I was paying the new price. My bad....

I deleted the title since I don't want to cause any trouble....

Moderator please delete this thread if possible..... SORRY!!!!! :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!