?

Minnie Mouse2789

Earning My Ears
This is a LONG story, but I will give the brief non private explanation and hope I make sense. Does anyone out there know of a charity where actors record storybooks for handicapped children? For example I request to charity which story I want, who I want to read, charity contacts actor to see if it can happen, book gets sent to child?

This is a LONG story, but I will give the brief non private explanation and hope I make sense. Does anyone out there know of a charity where actors record storybooks for handicapped children? For example I request to charity which story I want, who I want to read, charity contacts actor to see if it can happen, book gets sent to child?

I don't know of any charity that does this - but why not contact the actor yourself through his media handler?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!