• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

:-)

Alexsmommy

Earning My Ears
In my experience, the infant gives you less trouble! LOL
I took my dd when she was 11 months old, 18 mo, 2 years and just completed a trip now that she's 3 1/2 and we brought along my ds who is only 10 months old. I wouldn't leave my ds home even if he was younger than 6 months. Why not bring them, the more they experience I think the better it is for their growth.

He had a great time, obviously he doesn't know where he is, won't remember being there but I will never forget the look on his face when he played with Pooh and Tigger at the character breakfast.

I was trying to respond to a post!!!! LOLOL Can you tell I never post !!! "Can someone tell me why people would bring children under the age of one"

I didn't see that it was closed. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter