352 SSR points for rent $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few available. Message me to narrow down which resort/ book
Hi. I was wondering what is available for February 14 and 15 ?
A friend of ours got us a hotel for the 7 and 8 of February.
I can’t thank you enough for your time and help ❤️

Looking for 2 nights Feb 7. -9 2020
Studio anywhere available
Hi Lucky Girl. Thank you for responding. I don’t think I can private message yet.
I am in need of a studio for February 14 and 15 2020. I would love the Boardwalk but would also like AK or Saratoga Springs. I would consider any studio.
Thank you again for your help and your time ❤️

Hi Lucky Girl. Thank you for responding. I don’t think I can private message yet.
I am in need of a studio for February 14 and 15 2020. I would love the Boardwalk but would also like AK or Saratoga Springs. I would consider any studio.
Thank you again for your help and your time ❤️

Old Key West is the only availability.

I’m looking to rent a 1BR lake view for BLT Mar 14-Mar 22 2020. I compute it at 349 points. 7 month booking window would be tomorrow. I’m interested in your rental references.

Do you still have points? Any availability Sept 16-20? Looking for yacht club, beach club, contemporary/bay lake?

I am looking for a studio at BCV, BRV, or BWV from May 1-6. Thank you for looking into it!

Hello! looking for Bay Lake Tower 1 Bedroom from March 4th until March 11. Please let me know if you have any availability for then. Thank you!!

Hi, I’m looking for April 2020 2 rooms. Prob studios are fine if it has sofa bed also. April 26-May 1. Would love to try Riviera since we’ve stayed in a lot of others. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!