352 SSR points for rent $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckygirl0100

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 352 points for rent, at $16 per point. Saratoga Springs is our home resort. Rental references available upon request. No fee paypal (send as a 'friend') or Chase Quick Pay accepted.

Rachael

Johnny11

Earning My Ears
I have 352 points for rent, at $16 per point. Saratoga Springs is our home resort. Rental references available upon request. No fee paypal (send as a 'friend') or Chase Quick Pay accepted.

Rachael

November 13th-16th and November 18-20. Studio preferred but open to other options. Bay Lake, Animal Kingdom, Polynesian.

• spreston

Earning My Ears

Rachael
    Hello,

We are looking for a 2 bedroom 12/-7-12/9 at Disney. 4 adults one child (17)

Thank you.

Preston Family

• Leigh123

DIS Veteran
    Hello,

I am interested in 2 separate reservations The first is 12/14 to 12/18 at any studio other than Kidani, OKW or SSR.

The 2nd is a studio at Jambo for 4/18-4/25. I prefer a value or standard and a savannah as a last resort.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. Have a magical day

Hello,

y

spreston

Earning My Ears

Rachael
    Looking for December 7-9 four adults one child
    Thank you.

• Deedeebum

Earning My Ears

Rachael
    Looking for 2 nights Feb 7. -9 2020
    Studio anywhere available

shameless3

Mouseketeer
    Hello I was wondering if there was any availability for October 17-20 or 18-20 (I can also switch dates to October 13-15 if that works) - I am flexible on resorts but would prefer a studio if available.

Thank you!

tfrankm

Earning My Ears

Rachael
    We are looking for a reservation February 2020, preferably 2/6-2/13, for a 2 bedroom suite at Beach Club Villa. Do you require a partial payment at time of reservation with remainder 60-90 days before trip? Just wondering - this is our first use of disboards and this seems to be a common practice. Thanks for your consideration.

luckygirl0100

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Rachael I sent you a message yesterday did you see it?
    My apologies my 7yr old was hit by a car almost 3 weeks ago and life got crazy trying to juggle having someone with him at the hospital all the time and the other 4 kids...
    He is home now and I'm trying to catch up on everything.

luckygirl0100

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    We are looking for a reservation February 2020, preferably 2/6-2/13, for a 2 bedroom suite at Beach Club Villa. Do you require a partial payment at time of reservation with remainder 60-90 days before trip? Just wondering - this is our first use of disboards and this seems to be a common practice. Thanks for your consideration.
    I require 100% at time of booking (as soon as Disney sends the confirmation email) would be more than happy to provide proof of dues paid, as well as rental references.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS