340 BLT and 300 CCV Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI! We are looking for one night Aug 17 checking out on the 18th. We are 2 adults and 2 kids. We have rented before :)

We have points for rent that must be used for check out by 9/1/19. We are asking $12 per point. They can be used at any DVC resort based on availability.
Are these still available? I need to stay Aug 21-24th or 25th in Orlando and would love to purchase these. Thank you!

Looking for any Orlando area Disney
preferably 2 bedroom
Aug 21-24th or 25th.
Anybody renting theirs out last minute?

Hi Franbot. Not sure if you still have any points available, but we're hoping to stay at the Grand Californian 8/18 and 8/19 (checking out on 8/20). I know that this is a long shot but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi Franbot. Not sure if you still have any points available, but we're hoping to stay at the Grand Californian 8/18 and 8/19 (checking out on 8/20). I know that this is a long shot but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Not available, sorry

I am interested in staying at copper creek for 5 nights in a 1BR starting 8/25. I think it is 175 points. Do you have that available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!