340 BLT and 300 CCV Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have 340 Bay Lake Tower and 300 Copper Creek Villa points available for rent. They can be used to book at those resorts up to 11 months in advance and any other DVC resort 7 months in advance. We are asking $17 per point.

Last edited:
Hi!
Looking for 8/19-8/22
2 adults
Prefer Epcot area, but any availability anywhere?
Thanks!
Debbie

Hello, I checked these dates and there is not full availability available anywhere other than a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs

Looking for Two nights 8/13-8/15 in a studio. Please let me know what you have available. I am looking to lock something in soon

Looking for 3 nights in for 4 people, studio preferred will also look at 1 br. Either Aug 27-3nights, or Aug 30-3nights.

Looking for Two nights 8/13-8/15 in a studio. Please let me know what you have available. I am looking to lock something in soon
Animal Kingdom standard view is available for 32 points. Please PM us so we can get the details worked out.

Animal Kingdom standard view is available for 32 points. Please PM us so we can get the details worked out.
Thanks for checking on this. I was able to secure one at OKW that I didn’t think was going to come though!

Hi there,

We are looking for AUGUST 16-19

1. SSR Preferred 1 BR:
2. OKW STANDARD 2BR.

Thanks!

OttawaDisGirl

Hello!
I am looking for either a studio or 1 bedroom on WDW Property for the following dates: 8/1-8/5 or 8/2- 8/6. I am willing to make it a split stay if there is limited availability.

Thank you for looking I truly appreciate it!

Dani

Hello.

Was wondering if you had still POLY points available and if there was availability for four nights from either 8/25 or 8/27.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!