338 points for Rent $6 per point, Home resort BWV- MUST CHECK OUT BY 1st August 2019 338 **** CLOSED POINTS ALL GONE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio from 7/18-7/28 can you help?

Yeah just send me the following
Names
Address
Email address
Phone number
You can pay Through PayPal

These points are going fast at this price. hope i can help please get in touch.

Tony, I'm very new to all of this. Is there anything for 2 adults July 25 - 29th? If I'm doing this wrong I'm sorry but like I said I'm new to this.
Thanks

Only animal kingdom 25th and 26th checking out 27th. I don’t mind going on waitlist for rest of nights for you.

Only animal kingdom 25th and 26th checking out 27th. I don’t mind going on waitlist for rest of nights for you.

Ok, so sorry for the dumb question but how would that work & how much would that cost? it's basically 2 nights at animal kingdom & I'd need to book another hotel for rest of stay correct?

thanks again for any info

Ok, so sorry for the dumb question but how would that work & how much would that cost? it's basically 2 nights at animal kingdom & I'd need to book another hotel for rest of stay correct?

thanks again for any info
You would basically go onto a waitlist for the one night if it becomes available you automatically are assigned that room. They will usually link reservation and you would stay the full duration on one room. If not then you need to find other accommodation.
I am sorry but that is all that is available. There are 1 bedrooms available at more points and at the price I am charging this still is very attractive and a real bargain
yes there is 1 bedrooms available in Sarasota

These points are going fast at this price. hope i can help please get in touch.
Tony,

Not sure if any points are left. Family of 5 (but with an infant) so studio eligible. Looking to book something 07/21-07/24 or 07/22-07/25. No preference as to location. Let me know if you have the time. Thanks!

Hi there is a deluxe studio at Saratoga on both these dates using 510 points if you want t go ahead just send over the names and ages. I will get this sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!