CLOSED - POINTS TRANSFERRED 332 SSR Points for Transfer @ $15.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
We have decided to transfer our June 2019 SSR points to help fund our family trip to London (no RCI availability).

Due to transfer restrictions, I need to transfer them all at one time. Please let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
I am new to all this. Can you transfer to a nonDVC member and if so can you check availability for Jan3 2020 to Jan 5 2020 at contemporary polynesian or grand floridian for 8 people? Any advice and help appreciated.

I am new to all this. Can you transfer to a nonDVC member and if so can you check availability for Jan3 2020 to Jan 5 2020 at contemporary polynesian or grand floridian for 8 people? Any advice and help appreciated.

I am sorry, but I cannot transfer points to a non DVC member. Transfers are only between members.

Hi. I only need 171 if transferring but understand you probably don’t want to do this. We are looking for accommodation in August 2020 at bcv in a 1 bed and if you book it for us we are 175 points short. Would you be able to do this? Thanks

Hi. I only need 171 if transferring but understand you probably don’t want to do this. We are looking for accommodation in August 2020 at bcv in a 1 bed and if you book it for us we are 175 points short. Would you be able to do this? Thanks
I would really prefer to transfer them all at one time due to the restriction of only being able to do one transfer per year.

Also when do your points expire?
The points expire May 31, 2020, however transferred points can be banked, so you could bank them into your 2020 UY.

Are these still available? I am planning a trip from May 28-31 and am taking friends. The points would be useful.

Are these still available? I am planning a trip from May 28-31 and am taking friends. The points would be useful.
I did have one inquiry before yours. I will keep you apprised of the outcome.

I don't have enough posts to PM yet, so please let me know the best way to proceed.
If you make 10 posts, then you should be able to send and receive PMs in 24 hours.

Hi Disneyeveryyear,

Just curious if the points are still available for transfer. If so, I'd be interested in all of them.

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!