328 RIV pts for rent @ $18.50 per pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwdaddy4life

DVC member since 2003
Greetings! Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! I currently have 328 pts for rent at the beautiful new Riviera Resort (Home Resort). These points can be used for 11-month booking window...just in time for Nov/Dec/Jan holidays...at Riviera or 7-month bookings at the other DVC resorts. Price per point is $18.50 and PayPal payment is due in full after receiving confirmed reservation from DVC.

Please PM me with reservation requests (Resort name, type of accommodation, check-in/check-out dates, number of adults/children, etc). I am an experienced renter and DVC member since 2003.

Last edited:
Points still available...availability for late Fall 2020/Early Winter 2021 are starting to get harder to find...take advantage of 11-month booking window at Riviera!:-)

looking for a 2 bedroom January 9-13. Thanks.

Hello! Yes, there is availability for those 4 nights in a 2-bedroom standard view (178 pts) and also 2-bedroom preferred view (214 pts). If you would like to proceed further, please PM your info for the reservation. Note: you need to reach the 10 post min requirement in order to PM me.

Hello! Yes, there is availability for those 4 nights in a 2-bedroom standard view (178 pts) and also 2-bedroom preferred view (214 pts). If you would like to proceed further, please PM your info for the reservation. Note: you need to reach the 10 post min requirement in order to PM me.

Looks like you have met the requirement😁

Greetings! Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! I currently have 328 pts for rent at the beautiful new Riviera Resort (Home Resort). These points can be used for 11-month booking window...just in time for Nov/Dec/Jan holidays...at Riviera or 7-month bookings at the other DVC resorts. Price per point is $18.50 and PayPal payment is due in full after receiving confirmed reservation from DVC.

Please PM me with reservation requests (Resort name, type of accommodation, check-in/check-out dates, number of adults/children, etc). I am an experienced renter and DVC member since 2003.

Hi. It's a bit early but I would like to rent 178 points for a studio standard view 5/20/21 - 5/30/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!