325 Points for rent @ $18 per point Aug UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAcpl

Just a couple of DINK's
I have 325 points to use at any of the DVC resorts that must be used by 7/31/2024. Home resort is AKV. $18 a point to be paid through Venmo or PayPal (buyer pay's fee's). I'll drop to $17 a point if you use at least 100 points. I've rented out my points before and never had any issues. If you are interested please PM me with your preferred resort and dates that you are interested in and I will let you know what the availability is. Thanks!

Last edited:
Very cool behind the scenes video on how Disney Cast Members build their topiaries.

Tron: Lightcycle Power Run

Height78.1 ft (23.8 m)
Length3,169.3 ft (966.0 m)
Speed59.3[1] mph (95.4 km/h)
Inversions0
Duration~2:00
Capacity1,680 riders per hour
G-force4

tron-lightcycle-run-roller-coaster-tomorrowland-magic-kingdom-disney-world-098.jpg

Down to 258 points, can be used to book anything from now through the end of July.

Hi! Are there any studios available at Poly for 2024 May 9-10 for and July 3-7? Two adults no children. TIA!

Would also be interested in Boardwalk for the July dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter