149 BWV points for rent @$17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that it is a far off chance but is there any availability at OKW for the week of 12/22-28?

yes there are points available
[/QUOTE
How many points are left?
There are 315 points available. I will update the post as the number of points change. If you are interested in renting points, please send me your dates, resort preference, room type, number in your party (adults and children with ages of the children) so I can check availability. thanks

There are 315 points available. I will update the post as the number of points change. If you are interested in renting points, please send me your dates, resort preference, room type, number in your party (adults and children with ages of the children) so I can check availability. thanks
Thanks, 12/22-12/28
2 adults 2 children 3 yr old and 1 yr old
Any resort but maybe OKW?

Do you any points available? I'm traveling Jan 17-25.
4 adults. Anywhere is fine, hoping for a 2 bedroom.

Do you have availability 9/13-9/19 2020

A 1 bdrm for 2 adults and 2 kids. One 3 year old and one 1 year old.

We would like OKW or really any resort. Thanks!

Do you have availability 9/13-9/19 2020

A 1 bdrm for 2 adults and 2 kids. One 3 year old and one 1 year old.

We would like OKW or really any resort. Thanks!
My points available for rent have to be for dates up to 7/31/19. See the original post

Looking for Boardwalk or Beach Club studio 2/4/20 or 2/5/20 through 2/8/2020. 2 adults 1 child, 5 years old.

6/7-6/14 for any resort family of 6. Kids are 17, 12, 6, 5. Dates are also somewhat flexible.

6/7-6/14 for any resort family of 6. Kids are 17, 12, 6, 5. Dates are also somewhat flexible.
What type of accommodations are you looking for? A 2 bedroom (with a lock off) will range from 344- 515 points depending on the resort. Deluxe studios range from 102-191 and can accommodate up to 5 people so you would need two. One bedrooms accommodate 4 people and range from 219-387 points so you would need either 2 one bedrooms or a 1 bedroom and a studio. The range of points are based on the 7 days requested. I may not be able to help you as I only have 315 points for rent.

hi there , would there be availability at BWV Studio standard view ... check in mar 2, 2020 check out mar 7, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!