311. Please explain

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
We leave for Vegas in 10 days and want to just do carry on. DH will have to learn to pack light LOL. Anyways I know liquids need to be 3 oz. but I can’t remember where does the 1 1 come in. Is it only 1 bag per person this is the first time we’re doing just carry on. Thanks

And remember that the 3.4 ounce requirement refers to the container. In other words, you can't put 3.4 oz of liquid in a 5-ounce container. It has to be a 3.4-oz or smaller container.

Sorry to pighy back so there is no limit on how msny contaniers as long as its 1 qt sized bag correct i am only asking because i am going to bring a water bottle to fill up at the airport and put mio drops in my qt size bag not only is it healthier then soda but this way is cheaper

Last edited:
Sorry to pighy back so there is no limint on how msny contaniers as long as its 1 qt sized bag correct inly asking because i am going to bring a water bottle to fill up at the airport and put mio drops in my qt size bag not only is it healthier then soda but this way is cheaper

You can have as many 3.4 oz bottles as will "comfortably" fit into one quart size bag.
The TSA has all the info you need in an easy to navigate format - as well as an app where you can ask how to pack specific items.

pp was kind enough to post a link in post #3

I've found I can reimagine how I pack certain liquids to save space in my quart sized bag.

So, I put perfume, eye makeup remover, etc. on cottonballs/cotton pads in ziploc bags. Leave those bottles at home. Cottonballs go in carry-on & don't need declared.

I like dish soap for washing cups out and disinfectant to clean room & remotes. Drizzle liquid soap on disposable dish towels & carry disinfecting wipes. Neither needs declared.

Remember to NOT declare your stick deodorant, I often see this eating gobs of space in someone's bag & its not necessary.

Remember to share space with others. If kids are on the trip, make a bag for them too. Some need more than, some less than 1 bag so redistribute as needed.

Sorry to pighy back so there is no limit on how msny contaniers as long as its 1 qt sized bag correct i am only asking because i am going to bring a water bottle to fill up at the airport and put mio drops in my qt size bag not only is it healthier then soda but this way is cheaper

Just rethink some of your products. If you can change from mio drops to a powder product such as propel or crystal light. You can eliminate an item from your quart bag. This principle can be applied to anything taking space in that bag, if you find you're overflowing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts