31 one days....

ktbugsmom

DIS Veteran
and I will be at Disney! Too funny this forum is here. Just this morning I was thinking about how excited I am about my trip. My husband is SO over me talking about it (he tolerates my Disney obsession and allows me to plan all of the trips - such a good man!). Even my 5 year old is over talking about it because she just wants to go NOW. :)

But, 31 days and counting and I will be at BWV for 9 days. Yippee. Doing the happy banana dance! :banana:

And... all of my Christmas shopping is done. My tree is up. The cleaning lady is at my house today... wow, I am in control this year! :rotfl: Oh yes, and I ran a 5K race on Saturday in preparation for my Disney 5K. If I can finish a 5K in 10 degree temperatures and feel just fine, I am SO ready to run through Epcot. :cheer2:

WOW! You really are organized. I admire you for being able to finish a 5K run in such cold temperatures. Good for you!

My husband is Disney impaired and although he humors my addiction, I have no one to talk to about my trips either.

You can always come talk to us :)

Katholyn

Thanks Katholyn!

Yes - it was a challenge for the 5K - but it was so much fun. We got a group together - 5 of us. Our families went out on the course and cheered us on. I ran with my sister and we chatted the whole time. Too fun. We have decided we are making our whole families do it next year. Besides, it is for a good cause - the Arthritis foundation. Since I had never run a formal 5K before, this will help with my Disney 5K. It is sure to be a ton of fun!

Also - thanks for letting me spread my Disney joy! I just love planning my trips - probably as much as going. I love helping others plan trips too. I briefly thought about becoming a Disney travel agent, but then it would be a "job" - so I just plan trips for friends for free. Usually earns me many thanks and a bottle of wine or two. I'll take it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter