300 SSR Points for Rent/Transfer $15/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Any studio available for check-in 1 night Sept 18,2019? For 2 adults and 2 children. We are staying onsite at WL 19 thru 22 and looking to add a night before so we don't have to stay off site.

Hello, Any studio available for check-in 1 night Sept 18,2019? For 2 adults and 2 children. We are staying onsite at WL 19 thru 22 and looking to add a night before so we don't have to stay off site.
There is nothing available.

Looking at Aulani studio 2 adults + 2 kids - Nov 18-23
Hello,

There is availability! Deluxe studio island garden view for 95 points or poolside garden view for 115 points or ocean view for 125 points

Hello,

There is availability! Deluxe studio island garden view for 95 points or poolside garden view for 115 points or ocean view for 125 points
[/QUOTE

how does this work. I believe i should have the ability to pm later tonight or tomorrow.

Go on to the technical support thread and post on test page 10 times. Then click on my profile name and you will see "start a conversation". I clicked on yours and you are still not available. Would you like to book? I can put something on hold for you. Let me know which view. I can take PayPal or Zelle. If PayPal you would be responsible for fees. As soon as payment is received, I would issue the confirmation number to you. When you are able to DM, I could get your info.

Go on to the technical support thread and post on test page 10 times. Then click on my profile name and you will see "start a conversation". I clicked on yours and you are still not available. Would you like to book? I can put something on hold for you. Let me know which view. I can take PayPal or Zelle. If PayPal you would be responsible for fees. As soon as payment is received, I would issue the confirmation number to you. When you are able to DM, I could get your info.
i posted on the test page last night but i also signed up last night so i think if i have to wait 24hrs should be able to pm tonight. do you require full payment prior to booking? i'm new to this so got some quesitons.

i posted on the test page last night but i also signed up last night so i think if i have to wait 24hrs should be able to pm tonight. do you require full payment prior to booking? i'm new to this so got some quesitons.
Sounds good. I would need the payment in full. PayPal takes credit card as well.

do you provide references? thanks will pm you tonight once able
I have a few references. For their privacy, I can DM them to you when able. I don't want to post their names here.

Hi Lordog, I am looking to take my 3 year old daughter to Disney as a joint Christmas/Birthday gift. Looking at Dec 29-Jan 6. Interested in Poly or Bay Lake Studios in that order. Can you accommodate based on availability?

Hi Lordog, I am looking to take my 3 year old daughter to Disney as a joint Christmas/Birthday gift. Looking at Dec 29-Jan 6. Interested in Poly or Bay Lake Studios in that order. Can you accommodate based on availability?
Hello,

There is no availability. That is probably the busiest week all year. Good luck!

looking for a 39 point transfer to add a night to an August Kidani reservation

looking for a 39 point transfer to add a night to an August Kidani reservation
Hello,

Sorry, I cannot borrow points then transfer. Points I have left are October 2019

Hi Lordog,
I have been trying to get into the Grand Californian for July and August with no luck. What about September??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter