$300 Spending money offer - how does it work?

rednaxela

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I haven’t been to WDW since 2008, and have booked to go back in February 2020.
I’ve had a look on the forum but can’t find anything, but I wanted to find out how the $300 can be spent that came with my dining plan.

I assume they don’t give you anything physical to use?

Many thanks in advance, Alex.

^^ That was my question too. Not sure what the OP is asking. You are getting $300 from Disney due to the dining plan?

I believe the OP was s from the UK. They get very different package deals than what we get in the US.

OP - It will depend on how that $300 was promised. Was it the travel agency that offered the deal? If so, you might get a $300 gift card (either virtual or physical) from the TA. If the deal is directly thru Disney, it could be a credit on your room account. The details should be in your paperwork. However, I suggest asking your question on one of the UK forums. Someone there may be more familiar with package deal that you booked.

Thank you for your replies. I don’t have much paperwork yet, so will ask when I next visit town.
Yes, I’m in the uk. 🙂

The $300 that comes with the uk package deals are provided as a gift card. If you head over to the UK planning forum will can provide details on how to collect it.
When we went last year we charged our tips to our room using the magic band and then used our gift card to pay the room account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!