300 Loop

moosedisney

Earning My Ears
O.K.-so what is the real scoop on the 300 loop in the campground-is it a dog loop? We will be camping with friends who have a dog. Last year we stayed in the 300 loop (ours stayes home) and were surrounded with other campers and pets. We loved every minute of it! When I made reservations, was told that 300 was not a dog loop. We want the preferred sight and loved the location of being in 300. Answers anyone? Thanks:confused:

i am not sure why thay have yet to declare the 300 loop a pet loop, they have allowed pets in that loop for years. when makeing your reservation have them make a note that you request to be in the 300 loop, they will note that but of course they do not guarantee requests, they do try hard to honor your request though

As Disney Campers points out this is one of those confusing things about Disney. Call CRO and they assure you that 300 is NOT a pet loop. Call FW Reception Outpost and they swear that it is.

For us this is not a problem because we love the 1800 loop, but for those of you who like to be close to the action it nothing but confusion.

The information you were given is correct, make a reservation for a preferred loop but DO NOT say you have a pet. Ask them to note you want 300 loop. A couple of days before arrival fax directly to the reception outpost and advise them that the reason you want 300 loop is because you have a pet. It should work out fine.

Phone numbers for FW:

Reception Outpost 407-824-2900
Fax - 407-824-3508

Fort Wilderness Fun Facts and Information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter