300 AKV, 300 BRV and 222 Aulani Points For Rent $17

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have 300 Animal Kingdom, 300 Boulder Ridge and 222 Aulani points available for rent. They can be used to book at either of those resorts up to 11 months in advance and any other DVC resort 7 months in advance. We are asking $17 per point.

Last edited:

Hi there, looking for CCV for Jan 3-7 2020 studio. 2 adults, 1 child (4), 1 infant (1). Doable? Second post, can't PM yet :)

Sorry but no studios available for your dates. Are you flexible by a week?
Thanks for checking. I had that room as available on dvcvacations availability checker, and saw walk in shower rooms on Disney reservation site, that's why I was shooting for those dates, not sure how accurate those methods are for checking, though. We'd like to stick with those dates, but flexible on resort and room type. Resorts we'd prefer to avoid: Old Key West, Saratoga.

Are the ccv 300 points still available? We are looking for either a super last minute Christmas trip to any resort or a sept 13th-19th 2020 at ccv or beach club both for 1 bdrms. Thanks, sorry if i didn’t do this right, new to the boards and forums in general.

Are the ccv 300 points still available? We are looking for either a super last minute Christmas trip to any resort or a sept 13th-19th 2020 at ccv or beach club both for 1 bdrms. Thanks, sorry if i didn’t do this right, new to the boards and forums in general.
Do you have dates for the last minute trip? We can do the September CCV reservation. You will need to get your post count to 10 so we can pm details.

Thanks for checking. I had that room as available on ************ availability checker, and saw walk in shower rooms on Disney reservation site, that's why I was shooting for those dates, not sure how accurate those methods are for checking, though. We'd like to stick with those dates, but flexible on resort and room type. Resorts we'd prefer to avoid: Old Key West, Saratoga.
Availability is different on the Disney site unfortunately. There is actually nothing available, not even OKW or SSR.

Do you have dates for the last minute trip? We can do the September CCV reservation. You will need to get your post count to 10 so we can pm details.
Great thanks, I’ll get my post count up. We are looking for the 22nd-28th of December or the 29th-4th for the Christmas trip

The most I see is 2 nights December 23-25 in a studio, but we can definitely help with the September trip
Great thanks, I’ll get my post count up. We are looking for the 22nd-28th of December or the 29th-4th for the Christmas trip

Ok that’s alright, could we do a split stay using BLT and CCV for the September trip or is it easier to just do one?

Ok that’s alright, could we do a split stay using BLT and CCV for the September trip or is it easier to just do one?
What break up were you thinking? If you go to the test boards, you can get your posts up to 10 and we can pm

Hello!
Bay Lake Towers
2 adults & 2 children
August 4 to August 11, 2020
Studio and one bedroom / standard / please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter