30 points left for rent.OKW home resort. $16.50 per point. Use by 8/31/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to ask...this will be my last ask ...any availability at copper creek or boulder ridge? this is my mom's last disney trip as her health is not good and we have limited funds that's all.
There aren't any studios available at Copper Creek. There is just one night available at BRV 3/13 for 21 points. They both have one bedrooms available for 2 or 3 nights during those dates.

I have 119 SSR points and 37 points for rent. I can book at any resort 7 months out and SSR and OKW 11 months out. $16.50 per point. If you rent more than 100 points I can rent them for $16. Must be used by 8/31/20

If interested, let me know room size and resort preference.

I am doing my test posts now. Will take about 20 minutes

Currently there is one day available at Aulani for June 13 It is a One bedroom villa-Island Garden View for 44 total points. Could I rent those points from you?

Last edited:

I am doing my test posts now. Will take about 20 minutes

Currently there is one day available at Aulani for June 13 It is a One bedroom villa-Island Garden View for 44 total points. Could I rent those points from you?
Are you able to PM yet? Are you still interested in the Aulani reservation?

I am finally done I have the 10 posts...

The date I need at Aulani is still showing available.

Saturday June 13, 2020 1 bedroom villa Island Garden View 44 points needed

Do you have a September UY? Are you interested in doing a 116 point transfer for your 2019 or 2020 UY?

Do you have a September UY? Are you interested in doing a 116 point transfer for your 2019 or 2020 UY?
Sorry I only have 32 points left between both 2019 and 2020. I borrowed all of my 2020 points for a big trip we had planned for January which I had to cancel.

Hi. I'm looking for 1 night at Aulani. Preferably 2/14 (potentially flexible on a different night after the 14th). Studio any view preferred, but will go up to a 1 bedroom any view is studio isn't available. 4 guests (2 adults, 2 children). Thank you in advance.

I am a DVC member and looking to book a Disney cruise next August. I am 27 points short so would be happy to purchase your 30 points. Disney rep asked me to be sure the 27 points I purchase were purchased from Disney and not a 3rd party. If you can confirm this, would like to discuss the purchase if still available.

Hi. I'm looking for 1 night at Aulani. Preferably 2/14 (potentially flexible on a different night after the 14th). Studio any view preferred, but will go up to a 1 bedroom any view is studio isn't available. 4 guests (2 adults, 2 children). Thank you in advance.
I'm sorry there is nothing available on 2/14 at Aulani

I am a DVC member and looking to book a Disney cruise next August. I am 27 points short so would be happy to purchase your 30 points. Disney rep asked me to be sure the 27 points I purchase were purchased from Disney and not a 3rd party. If you can confirm this, would like to discuss the purchase if still available.
I'm sorry but the points aren't available to transfer.

Looking for 4 people. 2 adults, 2 kids
2/3/20 to 2/8/20
Any resort, deluxe room/standard view

I wouldn't have enough points for that. I did check though are there aren't any studios available for all 5 nights. All that's available is a Savanna view studio at Kidani 2/5-2/7 for 34 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter