30 min. w/ characters is misleading

DisneyDeeFL

Mouseketeer
A lot of people have posted here about having the characters at their reception, and how they paid for 30 minutes, but it didn't seem like the characters were there for that long...well , for those of us who may not already know this...here's the reason why!

I was just reading over my contract and there among all of the legal paragraphs it states that when you pay for 30 minutes..the 30 minutes starts when the characters leave their dressing room, and stops when they return to the dressing room. So, it includes their travel time!!!!! Knowing this info, it makes complete sense that they might only spend 10-15 minutes at your reception!!

Just thought I'd put this out there as a heads up for anyone who might have missed this info when they read through the contract. :thumbsup2

i think it depends on your luck that day. they were at our actaul reception for 40 -45 minutes. even though we paid for 30 min.

Nice catch. That's an interesting little loophole they put in there.

For those of you who have had characters come to intimates, do they come straight to your site or have you seen them stopping for other folks, say at the Boardwalk?

If they really are counting it as door to door 30 min. I should hope that they aren't stopping to see other folks on your $$! On the other hand, what fun would that be to see them go by, all done up in their 'wedding outfits' to someone's reception!

I'm guessing they try to make a quick entrance/exit away from the public so they can make the best use of their time, but i just wonder where their actual dressing room is at? I mean, WDW is a huge place...their dressing room could be clear across the property!

I'm guessing they try to make a quick entrance/exit away from the public so they can make the best use of their time, but i just wonder where their actual dressing room is at? I mean, WDW is a huge place...their dressing room could be clear across the property!

I wonder if it makes a difference where you reception is ie are some locations closer to their dressing room than others, thus giving you a longer time with them?
Would it be possible for anyone who already has a planner to ask for me (we're at Commander's Terrace). Thanks in advance.

We had Mickey & Minnie for about 45 minutes also. They even signed the guest book & autograph mat.

Wow thats crazy.. thank you for letting us in on the info...

We just had our custom last month and M&M were out for over 45 minutes, however, Donald was only out for a little over 15! I thought it was grat M&M were there that long, but Donald is my DH's favorite so that was a slight bummer for him! However, it evened out. I have to tell you, Donald is one heck of a dancer!!!!

We had M&M at our intimate at Commander's Terrace and they spent at least 30 minutes with our group. They made sure to visit and dance with everyone who cared to and entirely enchanted our party! Minnie did a better job at wedding planner than our wedding planner did! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter