30 days till our trip home to BWV!

emlutz23

Mickey Marathoner
I'm doing the 30 day dance! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: Heck, I was doing the 210 day dance when I booked at the 7-month window! It's our first time at BWV! :cool1: We're brining my mom, dad and brother. My poor brother hasn't been to WDW since 1989! He's got a lot planned to pack it all in during our 4 night stay!

I was just doing the 45 day dance:banana: , I can not wait til we can do the 30 day dance!:yay: :cheer2:

I called my Mom & Dad a few min ago, who are also going, and just left a message (how dare they not answer when I call!:confused3 ) that we now have 45 days til our Food and Wine trip to the BWV!!

Have a great trip, and we will be just behind you with our trip.

Sorry, but we are doing the 15 day dance:dancer: Can not wait. Staying at BWV fro the first time, and going to our first mnsshp:thumbsup2 See you there.

I'm in count down mode also:banana: :banana: :banana: 9days till our first trip home to BWV. We've been so busy with the kids and school starting that we were kinda surprised when we did count the days and found that we were under two weeks :banana: Guess we'll start packing soon:cool1:

:hourglass 17 days :hourglass and counting

My parents are coming with us as well. It will be our 8th stay at the BWV, their 3rd. They were there in 2003, so we'll be hitting most of the "new" stuff for them. They're just not big into planning like I am - and they leave it up to me. :rolleyes1 I don't mind, but I always wonder if I'm dragging people around to places they don't want to go.

Sorry, but we are doing the 15 day dance:dancer: Can not wait. Staying at BWV fro the first time, and going to our first mnsshp:thumbsup2 See you there.

Hey, I'm a Yankee fan too! I was born on Long Island and grew up there (East Northport)!

Have fun in two weeks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter