30 days and counting

When in January are you going? I'm going to be at AS Sports January 1-5.

January is a great time to tour WDW. I'll bet you have a magical trip.

Katholyn

I'm dancing the 30 day dance too! :banana:
:moped: DH and I begin our magical trip to Disney on Jan 5th. We will be at WDW on the 12th. We're driving form Canada.
The trip is part of the adventure. :banana:

hi
a bit late for the 30 dance we go in 28 days, will join you in the dancing though :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

We are 10 days away and I just read in some threads about genie plus. There’s a little hidden thing a lot of people are not aware of. I Had no clue I would pay more than the 15 dollars. Apparently if you buy your tickets long ago like I did pre genie plus, when I go to get it I will be charged the difference in the ticket prices. So it won’t be 15 bucks times 2 people times 7 days. I’ll pay even more. I’m being penalized that I bought tickets during covid and had to delay my trip 4 times, we will only do the individual LL attractions and I’m so disappointed. I can’t help it ticket prices have gone up and what’s that got to do with genie plus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter