• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 Day Dance!!!

cgcruz

In Disney Bliss
Hehehe hohoho, Boy am I in luck! I'm visiting my laughing place! :rotfl: :rotfl: ... In 30 days that is, March 2nd.. Anyone else going around that time? :dancer: :rockband: :dancer: party:

Hi CG!

I can't believe it! I woke up and looked at the calendar this morning 28 days and counting! We are headed out from BWI on March 1 and back on March 6!!! We're staying close by at the Beach Club Villas...I just got back to the boards to get in the Disney mood again! :banana:

This is the place to get inspired and ready! :cool1: I just made a PS seating for my son's 11th birthday at Chef Mickey's!

My mom, sis and I will be leaving in 30 days!! :cool1: I'm so excited, I've been listening to Disney music constantly along with throwing in a movie every once in awhile. I'm ready for this vacation. I got even more good news last weekend when I found out my grandparents have decided not to go with us. Don't get me wrong I love them dearly but they just can't handle Disney right now. So I'm up for a lot of dancing and even some jumping!!!

:banana: :yay: party:

:figment: :stitch: :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter