3 y/o bday in Epcot

Are you checking in before her third birthday? If you are, she is two for the entire trip. If she is three when you arrive, she needs park admission and you'll need to pay for her food.

We are headed to WDW very shortly to celebrate an early 10 year anniversary ( we got married in WDW April 2010) and our daughter's 3rd bday. We are scheduled to go to Epcot for her bday - I've only booked FPs, no TS dining. Any ideas for anything special to do specifically for her bday? It's my first time going as a parent - so I'm not familiar with all the kids stuff (we will try kidcot with her).

I was (and still am) thinking doing to WDW was special enough but now I'm feeling guilty and thinking I should look into adding an extra special element. She loves Jasmine (although has not seen Aladdin), Frozen, as well as Mickey and Donald. She goes to sleep 6:30-7pm, meaning we need to leave the park around 5:45pm.

TIA
none of my grandkids at her age enjoyed EPCOT. all were ready to leave and swim at pool almost as soon as we got there. none were tall enough for Soarn or Test Track. did a few meets and greets and rain in fountains and all were ready to leave. so be prepared to change plans if it goes south and you have to bail

none of my grandkids at her age enjoyed EPCOT. all were ready to leave and swim at pool almost as soon as we got there. none were tall enough for Soarn or Test Track. did a few meets and greets and rain in fountains and all were ready to leave. so be prepared to change plans if it goes south and you have to bail

We ended up going to Epcot on her bday and she loved it - I think mostly due to the easier access to characters. We were able to see Minnie, Daisy, Mexican Donald, Anna, Elsa, Goofy and Mickey, all without waiting more then about 8 minutes (max!). She also loved the Frozen, Nemo, Figment and Spaceship earth rides. We were also able to get her a few desserts (that we all shared) from the festival stands.

It ended up being a great choice for our family for her bday as it was more relaxed than MK or HS (and she didn't really like AK).

@Boardwalk_bride Epcot was probably my 20 month old's favorite...because it's not bonkers over stimulating and the pathways were wide so she could get out of the stroller. She also despised most rides, except for frozen ever after and the nemo ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter