3 way split Feb 2024

jlk0809

Earning My Ears
We are planning a 3 way split stay in Feb 2024. 2 nights AoA (LM room), 2 nights Poly (DVC rental), 6 nights POR. It wasn't originally going to be a 3 way split, but it turns out that we can get way better flight times and prices coming in Thursday vs Friday night or crack of dawn Saturday. Please tell me how this rough itinerary sounds. We've been to MK a couple of times, but never the other parks. Husband, me, 3 kids ages 8, almost 6, and almost 3. We have 7 day tickets that start on Saturday.

Thursday: arrive AoA between 3:30-4pm. Hang out and explore.
Friday: full resort day at AoA/Skyliner area. Hubby has to get his race stuff from the runner's expo at some point.
Saturday: rope drop HS and pack a bag with swimsuits and essentials. Head to Poly sometime after lunch and hang out there the rest of the day/night.
Sunday: Husband is running the Princess half marathon. I'm hoping to be able to walk to the TTC with the kids to spectate around 5am. My husband is fast and a regular half marathon runner, so we plan to spend the rest of the morning(potentially rope drop)at MK, then spend the whole afternoon at Poly resting and swimming, then maybe go back to MK at night.
Monday: monorail to EPCOT, bus or Minnie Van to POR at some point, maybe do extended evening hours.
Tues-Sat: 1 day AK, 1 day HS, 1 day MK, 1 full resort day (not necessarily in that order) and our last park day would probably be a half day at either MK or EPCOT.
Sunday: leave early morning.

CRT and Roundup Rodeo are our biggest dining priorities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter