3 Resorts, 1 Week: LEGGO! A February 2013 TR

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
Hi everyone! :wave2: So this is my first trip report and I hope you like it! Here are just some notes:

Characters On The Trip
The Wonderful, Pretty, Awesome, And Fabulous Princess, me princess:
The Sometimes Cool Prince, DBro :cool2:
The All-Powerful Queen, DMom :bride:
The Loony King, DDad :joker:

Resorts
See the little s up there? Well of course you do. And see the title of this trip report, well of course you do. But anyway, we stayed at THREE RESORTS! We stayed for the first two nights at VWL, the next three at SSR, and the last one at BLT. Did I mention we didn’t have a car either to get anywhere? Well now I did. But do not fear! I will explain how we did everything in the actual TR.

Other Notes
Well, just putting this out there, one of the reasons we took this trip was because after a different trip in November, my mom wanted to go back. She checked to see when rooms would be available. So, three months later, we were back again! I think at one point in the trip I thought, “It feels like only three months since we’ve been here.” But anyway, the best part (well, not mainly for me) was that we just happened to be going for my DBro’s b-day! :cake: And we also discovered a newfound love at Epcot, Via Napolli. Well, I’ll explain more in the TR of course!

So some of those notes basically sum up some things. Now, ON TO THE TRIP REPORT!

P.S. If you cannot handle my weird/craziness then I suggest you do not look at this TR because I will sort of have some weirdness/craziness in this. But anywho, that’s just me! :crazy:

Chapter One: Departure/Check-In (February 13)

Okie Dokie, so we woke up (no dur), finished some last minute packing, and we were off to the airport! Conveniently, the airport was only a couple minutes away. The airline we were flying was Frontier, so I was happy to see the t.v’s and DMom was nice enough to give me her credit card to watch it. There weren’t really any interesting shows to watch besides a dog show, but it was still pleasant. The only bad part about our flight was the amount of babies that were crying and well, let’s just say DBro (who has autism) wasn’t enjoying that.

After our flight, it was off to the Magical Express! It’s been a while (I don’t even know how long) since I’ve been on the Magical Express, so I was pretty excited.

Now, before I continue my report (well, this is kind of part of the report but whatever), let’s get serious. Ok, so remember when I said DBro was having a bad day? Well, while we were on the Magical Express, he was saying things like “I don’t want to be here” and “Get me a flight home.” And there were little kids listening to him. LITTLE KIDS! And, I don’t remember, I think it was their first time there. I wasn’t really mad at the time, but now the more I think about it, I am. :mad: Think about it, some kids will never get to go to Disney at all, not even as an adult. I’m just upset he would say that.

Back to the report! I enjoyed watching some classic cartoons, and by that I mean I was making them literal. For example: Donald would do something and I would say to DDad, “How can he do that? He’s just a duck.” But now I know the error of my ways because Donald’s not just a duck, he’s an AMAZING DUCK! :donald: Luckily, we were the second stop so it was a pretty short trip. We got our bags and it was OFF TO CHECK-IN! DMom and I got to the WL check-in and, well what else, checked in. I forget where DDad and DBro were.

After we checked in, we had a little snack at Roaring Fork. Of course, as usual, there were birds flying all over the place trying to get some food. But I found three ducks. I bet you can’t guess what I named them! Well, I’ll say it anyway: Donald, Daisy, and Scrooge McDuck.

After that, me and DMom saw the gyser. It was pretty cool, especially since I’ve never seen it before. Then we went to our room. I was happy to see the towel Mickey head again, it made me feel like I was home.

After we got settled, we went to Hollywood Studios. We only went on two rides though. Toy Story Mania and Studio Backlot tour. Those were the only rides DBro wanted to go on because, like I said before, he was having a bad day. I just have one question: How can he not be happy in the happiest place on earth?! Anyway, after the rides, we went back to the resort. We walked around a little then went back to the room. That was the beginning of our trip and I hope you enjoyed it so far! I promise, my next couple of posts won’t be this long!

Subscribing! Sounds fun. I hope DB get's some pixie dust later in the trip. The Wilderness Lodge is AWESOME. And the Studios was my first park on my January trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter