• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 "plus's" left on 7 day parkhopper pass??

CJK

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Dh and I both have 3 plus features left each (of 4 we had originally) on our 7 day parkhopper passes. We already went to Typhoon Lagoon. My question is this. On our tickets, it says that the "plus" features included our choice of Pleasure Island, Typhoon Lagoon, Disney Wide World of Sports, River Country and Blizzard Beach. We were planning on going to Pleasure Island, Blizzard Beach and River Country on our next trip. However, now that River Country is closed, does this mean we'll HAVE to go to wide world of sports? Or, are we allowed to go Typhoon Lagoon again? Any info is greatly appreciated!!!!

No I'm pretty sure (hope someone will verify who has done it recently) you could go to Typhoon Lagoon for all the days. it doesn't matter which choice you get, but each day you go to one, it takes one off your account. So if you went to Typhoon and Wide World in one day, it would take 2 off. Any least that has been my experience from a few years ago. Anyone else more up to date?

Jenn

Thanks! That's great news! I'm not a big sports fan, so I'd much rather go back to one of the water parks a second time! Thanks for the input!

It sounds as if you're in the exact same boat I am! We had 3 plusses left too so I called WDW and they said that it didn't matter, that we could use all 3 at one place if we wanted to . The CM also told me that it included both the mini golf courses as well.

Have fun!

I'm still a bit confused about the park hopper plus tickets...can someone clarify for me?

If you purchase a 5 day park hopper plus...could you spend 5 days in the major parks and then 2 days in the 'plus' parks for a total of 7 days?

...or do you have to use your 'plus' during one of the 5 days?

If you purchase a 5 day park hopper plus...could you spend 5 days in the major parks and then 2 days in the 'plus' parks for a total of 7 days?

You are correct. You can get "7 days use"
out of a 5 day plus hopper. If you get
one of the 5 day hoppers w/4 pluses
you can get "9 days use."

Good luck

WOAH.. did not know this! Someone please confirm.. plus options good at miniature golf - as in WinterSummerland?

CONFIRMATION NEEDED on this one! lol.. how cool is this? - ohhh.. but is it worth it?

help?

I've never heard that. If it's true, it must be new.

However, it does make sense, since putt-putt is much cheaper than the water parks. Even if you're allowed to do it, it might make more sense to pay for the minature golf and use the remaining plus passes on a future trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter