3 Parks in 4 months!

DomTheHodge

Mouseketeer
Very excited to convince the Wife that we can go to Disneyland Resort for my Birthday! This means that

September - Disneyland Paris 5 days (5k,10k Half Marathon)
November - Disneyland Resort 2 days, 1 day Knotts berry farm, 1 day Universal Hollywood
January - DisneyWorld (Poly) 14 days.

It's gonna be a crazy few months but I'm really excited (and nobody in the family understands me ;) )

so now you have to convince her to take you to one (or all) of the parks in tokyo, shanghai and hong kong for Christmas!!

but if i were you, i'd spend more time at disneyland/california adventure....there's more than 2 days worth of things to do there!!

so now you have to convince her to take you to one (or all) of the parks in tokyo, shanghai and hong kong for Christmas!!

but if i were you, i'd spend more time at disneyland/california adventure....there's more than 2 days worth of things to do there!!

We've got Tokyo planned for 2020 at this point (Disney Cruise in 2019) but I was tempted by the Adventures by Disney trip to Cali then Hong Kong then Shanghai (but not tempted by the $$$$)

We've been to Disneyland Resort before hence the 2 days and we are planning on squeezing in a day at Knotts berry farm instead which I've not been to

We've got Tokyo planned for 2020 at this point (Disney Cruise in 2019) but I was tempted by the Adventures by Disney trip to Cali then Hong Kong then Shanghai (but not tempted by the $$$$)

We've been to Disneyland Resort before hence the 2 days and we are planning on squeezing in a day at Knotts berry farm instead which I've not been to

makes sense!
knotts berry farm i believe is more like a busch gardens/cedar point kind of place....

i just looked it up....it actually is owned by the cedar point people...pretty cool....cedar point is AMAZING, so i'm guessing knotts berry farm is as well...should be a lot of fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter