3-in-1 meal vouchers?

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
Is anyone here familiar with the 3-in-1 meal vouchers HDL has till February 2018? It somehow seems to good to be true. In my money it's less than 25 euro for lunch, dinner, a snack and a 50(!) cents discount on a bottled drink...

The participating restaurants are the ones I had planned to eat at (I do question that they name quick service restaurants as 'signature', but must be a cultural thing ;-) ) Of course you have to do the math, but when I look at menus, I don't think it's very hard to make this a good deal.

https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/book/dine/3-in-1-park-meal-voucher

No I have not used them before but they do look like a very good deal indeed.

You may also look at this https://www.klook.com/activity/524-disneyland-gourmet-meal-voucher-hong-kong/
Which is a single meal plus snack for less than 10 Eur.
May be cheaper to get 2 of these lunch, dinner and 2 snacks instead of the HKDL 3-in-1.
Again I have not tried these... only stumble upon while researching.

We bought the 3-in-1 meal vouchers, before I had seen this offer. This would even a better deal, only my problem would have been that it's not sold directly by Disney. I am a bit wary about re-sellers. I know Klook is supposed to be reliable and that they partner with TDRExplorer.com, but when there is an issue onsite, I have no option to solve it then and there.

But thank you for your research!

we had these 3-in-1 meal vouchers couple of years ago and they were really good value (there were also some offer for AP) and very easy to use...

We were just there a week or two ago, and thought about buying the voucher, but ended up not. A lot of the restaurants are over $100 HKD for one meal, and the ice cream snacks and popcorn were, I think $38 HKD. So, really, you wouldn't save a TON of money unless your two meals were well over $100 each. Also, it doesn't differentiate between kids meals and adult meals. So if you're buying a kids meal, it's still expensive, but not enough to save money with the voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!