3 days and no call!

LIGrumpyGirl

DIS Veteran
I called Disney Weddings early Wednesday morning to discuss the possibility of an intimate wedding in July. No call back yet as of Friday midmorning! What to do? Every day I wait, the airfare goes up and the inventory of DVC goes down! Plus today is the big 05/05/05 day and who knows if I will get a call back!

Would you call again today? I was hoping to get answers before the weekend!

yes i would call again, if you're planning a wedding in 2 months. although today you might not get much because of the 50th, i would still follow up on this.

just so you know you can do an intimate add on wedding too which is $2300 or $2400, cant remember which one was posted before. the add on intimate wedding is if you have accomodations (including dvc) & tickets on your own already, then you just book the add on wedding part for an intimate wedding.

Call again. They did not call me back for almost two weeks (mine is not until December). When I called the WDW number on the website and told them, someone called that day!

Good Luck!

I remember the first day I called, I talked to a receptionist who took down my name, what I was interested in, what day and said someone would call within 48 hours and that they hoped my magical dreams would come true, or something to that effect. It was almost 48 hours to be exact when my SM called, so I would definetly call back!

Thanks! I did call back and was put right in touch with Matthew who gave me all my options. Now to discuss them with DH2B and call back in the am to book!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter