3 days and counting!!!

hellerjw

DIS Veteran
3 days left until our Disney trip, felt like busting a move :cool1: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

We will be staying Fri-Sat at a value resort (to save points) and then headed to AKV for a week in a 1BR SV. I plan to do a trip report so I should have some pictures posted when we return, if not before.

Anyone else there next week?

no - mind is not until Sept 16.

have a great time. boy I want to go NOW so bad!!!!

I am dancing!!:cool1: :woohoo: :yay: Leaving in less than 24 hours now at 7:25 am tomorrow. I can barely think at this point :) Starting at SSR for 3 nights and moving to BCV on Sunday for next week.

Me :banana: :banana: I will be at VWL starting Sunday!!!!!

I wanted to get AKV but since my area doesn't open until September they wouldn't let me book early so I asked about VWL and got it. Since I haven't stayed there before I figured I would take it.

I will be returning home (to AKV) on November 28th for 4 days!

Have a great trip!:goodvibes

Can't wait to here all about it.

I' right behind you. I leave on Tuesday the 14th for OKW:cool1: staying until the 20th, and after the day I'm having do I ever need this trip!!

another 9 hrs of work - by 5pm Thurs night Im on vacation !

DS15 & I will be at PO/Riverside Fri & Sat and then this Sun moving to VWL for 5nights

see ya there!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

For everyone who is going to WDW in the next few days:woohoo: Have a great time! My sister and I will be at AKV 09/23/07 to 09/30/07 in a SV studio and cannot wait:cool1:

Hellerjw, I will be waiting for that trip report and pictures (impatiently, I might add);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter