3 days and counting!!

alasknmom

Earning My Ears
We're heading out in 3 days!! And we're going first class from Seattle-Orange County!!! Im sooo excited.

Rachel in Alaska
Mom to Joey 9
Taking him to Disney for the first time March 23, 2001

Have a wonderful trip! We still have 7 weeks until we leave. Seems like an eternity!

:) Have fun! :)

WDW~CBR 11/29-12/5 2000
Disneyland May 2001 !!

Have fun, Rachel! Looks like you're going to get some great weather while you're here. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#00009c>

Your time is getting close, and like Michelle said, the weather is so nice right now.

You're going to have a blast! :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland & Techie Boards Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My DL Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Font Hints

We are flying down from Seattle to celebrate our Anniversary Disney style. We plan to spend the 23rd at DCA.
Heres hoping for a smooth flight and great warm weather. :D

Are you guys packed yet?

Danica
T.T.F.N.

Nope we havent packed!! We got laundry done (big hurdle) :D Joey keeps asking if he can pack ;) Ive told him be my guest but does he do it?? Noooooo..... he wants to stay home Thursday b/c he has a lot of packing to do *hahahaha* not happening.
AS it is Im pulling him out 1/2 days today and tomorrow (dr appt today and tomorrow hair cut and ID card).

We're all getting extremely excited!! Now I just need something lime green!!

Rachel in Alaska
Mom to Joey 9

Rachel - I can feel your exitement. The weather is beautiful. Don't forget to pack a pair of shorts. ;)

logo.gif

Who wants to come pack for me??? I just can not GET with it ;( It is 6pm here and what am I doing???? :P~~~ not packing (Im gonna make dh pack)

Current temp here, 7F :( I can not wait for it to be warmer! Even their cold evening temps will be "high" even for our summer temps!!

Rachel in Alaska
Mom to Joey 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter