3 Day Wolnder 2/10/05

Rachie0507

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone!

I'm kind of new at this but I've been reading for awhile. I haven't seen anyone going on the same cruise yet though. DH and I are going without our kids and are looking for some grownup time! Any other couples going on this cruise? I can't wait!!!!!

We'll be there with our 2 children (2 1/2 and 5 months) for our 2nd cruise. Kinda disappointing that we don't have any more list people going.
I can hardly wait to go this time. We missed SO much last time. We went to Paradise Island for the entire day when we docked at Nassau and then we didn't get to get off at all at Castaway Cay because the weather was so bad that we couldn't dock. We made 2 attempts and it just didn't work.
Last time we just didn't take advantage of everything. This time, I am a much smarter person. Looking very forward to another cruise next year!

Jenn

Hi guys! We're on the Feb 10 Wonder, too. This trip, we're a party of four...myself and DD (15) along with my brother and his wife (late 20's.) This will be the fifth DCL cruise for DD and I, but my brother and wife are new to DCL. We're really looking forward to sharing "our" ship with them! :cool1:

Glad to see other Disers will be aboard! Happy Sailing :boat: Here's hoping for warm weather and calm seas. :wizard:

We are also sailing for the second time:)
Cant wait to see you there Disneygrl
My Dh and our 2 as well:)
22 daysleft:) :moped:

Hi! My DH and myself will be on this cruise without our DD13. It is our time together. DD is not thrilled about it but we have a 7 day cruise booked April 30th - which she is going on.

This cruise came up because of the great Fla. resident rates. It will be our 8th Disney cruise and our 2nd one alone. We are looking forward to it!

Happy Sailing - :cheer2:

I forgot to mention in my other post that we got an UPGRADE :Pinkbounc

We have never gotten upgraded before and this past Tuesday - Disney called and said we got upgraded to Cat.6 from a Cat. 9 - woohoo :Pinkbounc
We now have a verandah!

It was like I had won the lottery after they called - we were soooo excited!

Happy Sailing and hoping everyone else got/gets upgraded! :Pinkbounc

Congrats on the upgrade, Cookie! :cool1: I just love FL resident rates! And, your daughter will survive...we cruised on the Magic in September without our kids (our 15 year old daughter wasn't happy, either!) It was a great trip! :love:

We'll be on the Disney Wonder on February 10th also. After a four-day trip to Disney World, me (32), my sister (27), my cousin (23) and my DD (12) princess: who will be celebrating her birthday - will be sailing with the Mouse. :boat:

I can't wait!!! We've had this trip planned for almost a year and we have less than two weeks before we head out :moped:

The anticipation is killing me!!!

ONLY 16 DAYS TILL THE MOUSE SAILS:)
GOT MY KIDS MICKEY AND MINNIE OUTFITS TO WEAR FROM DISNEY:)
I THINK MY NEPHEW IS GOING TO BE MICKEY TOO AND MY NIECE A PRINCESS...TOO CUTE
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE
ERIN :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :jumping2: :bounce:

We got our docs today! :teeth: No upgrades, buy hey, we'll be on the ship in two weeks! :earsboy:

Safe travels, everyone.

Lisa

Congrats on getting your docs!!! That is exciting :banana: :banana:

Hopefully ours will be here soon - we've had to make adjustments at the last minute and now may have to make more!!

I'll just be happy when I step on board the Wonder and everything will be perfect in life :rolleyes: :Pinkbounc :love:

See you on board!

Well, we've almost made it!!! I bought the Mickey costume, the minnie costume and the belle costume and I'm in search of one more for my son. My sister (dsnylvr0305) has her kids costumes ready too! I am 28, DH 30, DS 2 1/2, DD 5 months. Hopefully some of us will meet up!!

Jenn

Who's getting excited???? We are leaving on Wednesday afternoon. I'm doing most of my packing this weekend...and work seems to be dragging on this afternoon. Only two hours to go (and two more days next week of course). I can't wait!!!!!

My daughter and I are getting VERY excited! :cool1: The 3 day is so short, we plan to enjoy every minute. :banana: I'm so glad to know we get the Pirate Party...I did it on the Magic in September and had a great time. pirate:

It is very cold in Florida today, but the weather forecast is for sun and 70s next Thursday. Let's hope they are right.

Safe travels, everyone! :teeth:

Thanks for a weather update--I've been looking for one. We had a "heat wave" up north today--it hit 40 degrees!! I saw kids in my neighborhood out in t-shirts!! I could use some 70 degree weather!

What and when is the pirate party? I keep reading about it but don't know all the details yet.

Pirate night is our second night...our Nassau night. It begins at dinner with a special menu, bandanas for everyone and a little performance by the servers. It continues up on deck after second seating dinner with music, character appearances, dancing and a buffet. Lots of fun! pirate:

Welcome Home! We had a WONDERFUL trip...my brother and his wife are hooked, too. They booked a 7 day while onboard! :cool1: We thought the service was Excellent, the shows were OUTSTANDING and Castaway Cay was just GORGEOUS.

Hope y'all had a great time, as well. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter